How Much cum do you cum and how far does it shoot?

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once i didnt eyaculate for at least 3 weeks and when i jerked off, it went flying like 6 feet plus a little more... and like 10 full squirts... spent like 20 minutes cleaning all that shiz , lol.... and when i jerk off regularly like 5 full squirts and like 4 feet

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It depends on how excited I am. I can a lot one day, and the very next day cum even more. Just depends.

HaagenDazs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i usually cum a lot. it squirts. i never measured but i know it squirts pretty far so if I'm not fucking someone I prefer to aim somewhere it's easy for cleanup lol

tyck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With my small balls, not very much. 1/2 tsp to a whole tsp at a time.
women seem to find it amusing, but thats ok.

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About this much and about this far *points to forehead* I find that when I'm with someone I my orgasim is alot more intense, and I shoot alot further. Average load is prolly 1 or 2 tablespoons.

illusionguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Usually the first shot goes 3 to 4 feet often hitting me in the face and sometimes even in my mouth followed by 7 or 8 smaller shots. Lately the first shot has been like a really thick long rope of cum followed by 7 or 8 small thin squirts.
If I am tired it will sometimes only be about 5 or 6 short squirts but if I am incredibly horny I have hit the wall behind my bed.

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Load depends on the last time i wank, if it's everyday the load won't be alot.
Shooting wise, mine just oozes with the occasional squirt (still trying to work on that)

loads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm really horny I shoot like 8-9 big ones. And I can go like seven feet. It's a turn-on for most of the girls i've fucked.

This pic is of a load. Not huge but still decent. Normally i'm too tred to pic up a camera after a huge one.

Attachments

myjoystick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Typically, I shoot up to about my chest when I get off frequently. One time, however, it got in my hair after not doing it for about a week or two. I typically have about a tablespoon, but the time it got in my hair, it was A LOT more than that.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how do you shoot it? wheen you feel it boiling in your balls just tighten up like you're trying to not piss if you know wat i mean but only for 3 seconds max or you will get some INTENSEintenseintenseintense blue balls. i usually shoot it on my girls belly or butt and watch it go down her crack. sometimes she will swallow

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever I jerk off, it's usually between 5-8 squirts and I can fire it as much as 6-7 feet horizontally. Sometimes it's only 3-4 squirts and 2-3 feet, it just depends on how good of a jerk off it was and what video I was watching on the computer at the time.

How often I jerk it, morning or evening, these are all factors. Morning jerks are never as good as evening jerks for some reason.

B_hanger

Experimental Member
Media
Would'nt it be better to let some obscene pervert suck out all your semen,
instead of letting it spurt all over the place?