How Much cum do you cum and how far does it shoot?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a lover who taught me how to produce "champagne cutshots": it's all in being able to delay cumming (edging) until it's no longer possible to hold it, or until you've otherwise had enough.

It goes everywhere.

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I jack twice a day and it usually spurts just a few inches up, then a few surges of lava, then I'm done. If I don't jack one day (such as two days ago) then when I do it it's like a volcano...into the air it goes. Last night, while lying on my back, it went over my head and then into my hair and on my glasses. (I didn't know it was on the headboard until I saw it this morning.) It's better now than when I was in my 20's.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It varies for me. Usually shoot about 4-5 feet. Maybe 4 tablespoons or less. My best was once after a few hours of leading up to orgasm I didn't really shoot far, but blew HUGE! It was everywhere! It just kept pouring out. Completely covering this girls stomach from tits to crotch, and leaking down both her sides! No joke. Super proud of that one.

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if i am standing, and really horny, i can shoot about 6 feet! i also had testicular cancer 15 years ago, so my cum volume is still impressive, but not as it used to be....also i have a fake nut, ( if i had it to do all over again, i probably would not have gotten it) i asked if they could just put a cocktail onion in there, but they said "everytime you get a blow job, your gonna make their eyes water!" thank god im cancer free!

After edging for a while, I can shoot way past my head. Mostly just to my chest though, or sometimes in my face/hair.

loads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I jerked off for the second time today and hit my face with the load. Normally it's easier to shoot far standing up.

Branch69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive shot a load in my mouth, eye-:bukkake2:! armpit and the bedroom wall before now. Used to have squirtin' competitions with my partner at the time-I'd always win though and 7ft was the max distance I could shoot!! The first couple of times I cum is always quite a mouthful Ive been told.

Cum shot in my gallery

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the distance varies... i shot 12 feet b4 but normally 3-6 feet... the amount is always a ton... i bust loads so big that i could fill a coffee mug after only 3 loads... i can also bust 6-12 loads on a single hard on... takes bout 3 hours