How Much cum do you cum and how far does it shoot?

jonpeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
never measured the feet it shoots, but its definitely pretty far and usually about 8-9 big shots! have a few vids sumwhere hehe

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it all depends, if im just wanking off a morning woody, not so much. if ive got excited with somebody else, or having a nice long wank and edging, i guess about a small eggcupful, nand the first couple of spurts can go as far as my face.

i once videoed myself cumming,and played it back in slow motion and counted 9-10 spurts.

Jan039

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, its not always the same. When i am in the mood, i cum a lot and shoot far..
but sometimes its not that much and then it shoots not far...just coming out!

adam

Expert Member
Media
how do u shoot anyway, mine tend to dribble instead of shoot
For me, it doesn't need any special technic or trick, it's just a spontaneous phenomenon. No matter standing or lying, I can fly cum over my head. Usually the load lands on my face or bangs, but I've never tasted it.

Last edited:

feed_me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I spurt large distances, i've hit the wall at the end of the bed while standing at the other end, which I guess is about 6 ft distance.
I often aim for my face and wide-open mouth, although I find the first couple of 'blasts' tend to shoot in two seperate directions.
Oh.......and I love tasting it :)

Attachments

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually shoot onto my chest over stomach about 8-10 squirts and I ejaculate about 2 teaspoons to over a tablespoon depending on how long i've been edging or if I'm having intercourse. My orgasms are always longer and stronger when fucking versus jacking.

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm really excited (meaning with a girl . . .) I can shoot a good 3 feet. I was once sitting on the edge of a double bed getting a BJ (she didn't want to swallow so she finished me off in her hand) & I hit the wall behind me when I came! (Her eyes got so wide! :eek:) That was in college & I've done that only a few times; maybe 3, 4 tops. Really cool when it happens, though. When I was jacking off a lot in high school, I would routinely hit my neck. I don't JO anymore (I prefer to actually be with a girl), so I don't know about now.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
The only real satisfying ones are those that shoot a couple spurts over my, her, or his head! :biggrin1:
When I JO I also like a couple of spurts in my mouth but ouch in the eyes! (Mom warned me about that!:rolleyes: ) Then a few more at neck level and a few more at nip level.
Total number in my ID. Sadly, that (and some) use to be the norm but now sadly only on good days. :mad:

Guess I need to tone up those PC muscles as I have been slacking off. :rolleyes:

Bigwad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK lets get this sorted out, without the "I hit the ceiling", and "about two tablespoon" statements.

For the record the average male ejaculates one teaspoon of fluid upon orgasm, thats 4 to 5ml. The average isnt tablespoons, or pint glasses or buckets. 1 TEAspoon.......

To get an accurate result of all these claims lets measure everyones output in ml (millilitres). That way we can establish who is talking bollocks and who in fact is legitimate!

Ready steady go!

Cheers

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK lets get this sorted out, without the "I hit the ceiling", and "about two tablespoon" statements.

For the record the average male ejaculates one teaspoon of fluid upon orgasm, thats 4 to 5ml. The average isnt tablespoons, or pint glasses or buckets. 1 TEAspoon.......

To get an accurate result of all these claims lets measure everyones output in ml (millilitres). That way we can establish who is talking bollocks and who in fact is legitimate!

Ready steady go!

Cheers

A high average is 10ml - which is not impossible for a man to achieve. Although I agree that most men ejaculate one teaspoon full, about 6ml, many men do shoot more than that. I have seem men shoot upto 2 tablespoons of ejaculate. Trust me, it's possible !

numberseven

Just Browsing
Media
I consistently shoot, how far depends on how horny I am. I once measured it, out of curiosity, and got over six feet horizontal, stand and shoot! That was a proud day, haha. I'd say generally, though, it's probably not that far.

In terms of volume, it varies wildly, though I'd say generally within the range of "average," whatever that means.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
depends on too many things
jerking off alone, just to get it done and blow a load, real quick, i dont cum much, 3-4 shot, usuallty doesnt shoot far
if im jerking off and edge for a while, hour or so, then depending how long the last load has been, its usually pretty big and shoots pretty hard
if im with a girl, forget it, i make a mess, 6-7+ shots, all over the place
its really never the same, any guy would know what im talkin about, theres so many variables, how long its been since last load, how long you edge for, how good the sex is, ect ect ect