How much cum?

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a complete cum addict but very fussy with whom i swallow, yummy milky cum is best, as for how much? hmm humans are reported to cum equivalent to 1.5-2 tablespoon, while a horse is 1-2 litres? work it out/ as for each squirt dont know but love to hear.

For all fruit eating, hunky handsome hung guys, check out my posted threads and drop me a tickle -

Cuddle

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a complete cum addict but very fussy with whom i swallow, yummy milky cum is best, as for how much? hmm humans are reported to cum equivalent to 1.5-2 tablespoon, while a horse is 1-2 litres? work it out/ as for each squirt dont know but love to hear.

For all fruit eating, hunky handsome hung guys, check out my posted threads and drop me a tickle -

Cuddle

must be difficult for you to swallow 1-2 litres (have i worked it out right?

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi...Im wondering of how much cum U deliver per shot? I normally shot about 10 ml.... :rolleyes:

10 ml is a huge load. Have you actually measured? If so how did you measure? The normal range for adult males is between 2 to 6 ml. I have measured it many times using a callibrated syringe and my average is approximately 4 ml.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Cuddle

I'm afraid you are wrong, Cuddle. The average male usually cums less than 1 teaspoon (5ml), the normal range being from 2 to 6 ml. A tablespoon is 15 ml. It could be possible, but it's rare. Ejaculations consistently above 6 ml are indicative of a disease called hyperspermia, which if not treated may lead to sterility.Two tablespoons is absolutely ridiculous.

transpose

Experimental Member
Media
Ejaculations consistently above 6 ml are indicative of a disease called hyperspermia.
I must find a way to contract this disease! :tongue:

To answer OP's question it depends on a number of factors, usually I cum every 2 days and my volume is around 2ml or 3ml when I measured it, but it feels like much more than that and it looks much more than that as it's spread out over a large area.

Seeing as I or anyone else hasn't touched my penis for about a week now I expect tomorrow when I masturbate to easily ejaculate double that amount, if not (fingers crossed!) more.

The maximum recorded amount of ejaculate according to sexualrecords.com is 9ml.