How much does penis size matter to a virgin?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jackson14, Mar 16, 2008.

1. jackson14

jackson14 New Member

Albums:
    My GF and I are probably going to have sex soon. She's a virgin, I'm not the most experienced myself but I've had sex. I'm not very big either well I'm fine with my length which is 6 in, girth is only 4.5 in though. I'm sort of concerned about this, I want her first time to be good. I know that size doesn't equal satisfaction but I'm under the impression that the smaller you are the more skilled you would have to be.

But anyways my real question here is she's a virgin so how much is size going to matter to her? She fingers herself now, starts with 1 finger then finishes with 2 so it's not like she's never had anything going on in there, for lack of a better expression.

Thoughts please!

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

IMHO, women who are virgins are the least aware of what cock size means. Your cock is plenty big enough to show your girlfriend a good time. Treat her to plenty of action with your hands and mouth all over her body and she'll love what you feel like when you're finally inside her.

3. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree. I had a friend tell me that it isn't the size of the stick, it's the magic in the wand that matters. Pay attention to her, watch her face and her body - don't try to make her cum (the harder you try the less effective you are). Just be aware of her movements and if she likes something, keep it up. If she pulls back or grimaces, change the movement. Talk to her - and don't talk dirty - phrases like "eat me" and "do you like that big cock baby?" are total turn offs for a virgin. Most girls are in it for the love the first time. Heck, I'm still in it for the love most the time.

4. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

I also agree with Krispdx

5. jackson14

jackson14 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the responses.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Jackson it will help your gf that you arent huge in girth. It is a good thing for her first time. Also she wont be used to lenght so dont try and make her take all of you unless she asks for ir

7. D_Beatrice Bedpan

D_Beatrice Bedpan New Member

dick size is the last thing a chick is thinking about when it's her first time! girls are usually more worried with themselves (how they look/smell etc) so you have no worries babe! plus you're a good size too...

good luck! tell us how it goes :tongue: (sorry I am such a perve lol)

8. Northland

Gold Member

It's her first time, she will be most likely nervous as all get-up. Your main feature is to be hard-as hard as possible so you have the stiffness to get in there, she doesn't need a semi-stiff bashing away at her. Your length is clearly enough and the girth will be fine for a first timer. Give her some oral and finger-fun preparation before you drive your router into her, when she starts to moisten, go for it. Be gentle and listen to her if she seems to be suffering pain, stop, ask if she wants to continue, then try a slightly different physical approach (shift your bodies).