How much of your junk do you whip out to take a leak?

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's fucking hilarious! I just pull my dick out and leave my balls in.

I usually strip naked no less than fifty feet from the bathroom, jerk myself into a raging hard-on, run into the bathroom screaming like a madman, point my dick in the general direction of the urinals, thoroughly soak the wall, floor, and anyone in the way, then run out, still screaming, and try to get dressed and get the hell out of town before the police arrive.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I'm wearing a suit or dress slacks, I just unzip and let it loose. If I'm wearing jeans or kakhis, something with a low rise, I unzip, unbotton and pull my underwear under my cock and balls. Sometimes the zipper is long enough to get may hand in. I also hate the feeling of my underwear pressing against the bottom of my cock. With the underwer band under my balls, I don't have to worry about the last few drops.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I pull my dick all the way out to make it easy as possible to void. I wear boxers with a fly. I do not like underwear that requires me to pull my dick and balls over the waistband to urinate. It's uncomfortable and I find it more difficult to empty out completely. Nature made it easy for us guys. It's not nice to screw with Mother Nature!

Last edited:

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I'm wearing boxers, I'll take out just my cock. If I'm wearing boxer briefs, I'll take out the meat and potatoes. I like for some air to hit my nuts and it's easier to empty the bladder without your waistband pressing on your junk. I never care if anyone sees all of it or not.

JacquesValue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, everything comes out when I exit through the leg (of tighty-whiteys or jock strap). It comes out of the underwear, but only the dick comes out of the trousers... and not very far either, being a 'grower'.

Lately though, after unzipping, I've been hefting my balls over the waistband of the briefs. It helps take the tension off when I... ...re-apply the ring over the restoring foreskin.

But in public restrooms? I'd like to say that I pull out my seven-soft-inches for all to see, while standing 2 feet back from the urinal. I'd like to say that. But the truth is, again, that I'm a grower. And the truth is that I'm still rather pee-shy and seldom piss in a place where other guys are likely to come in... unless it's a gay bar pisser, or a sex club; some place I know it's OK to stare and cruise while I wait and wait for the piss to come out. I can seldom start to piss if the other guys are already in mid-stream. Only if I have to go real bad. I'll work on that.

talldarknathletic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The seriousness of the responses in this thread are laughable. Do realize that you are on a website called Large Penis Support Group.... why so serious and offended by the thread?

Anyway, I let the everything out and usually put my hands on my hips and lean back. Something very satisfying not having to use my hands and just let it go. I do though shake normally and such. Oh yes, this isn't for anyones benefit but my own. Where I work, there is one urinal therefore...no audience.:cool:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
odd u made the assumption we all wear underwear LOL...
i rarely wear underwear..jock strap maybe...or if in underarmour...it all cums hangin out to piss...and who cares if anyone is looking..if a guy wants to see my breeder..i turn and show it to him..and make some smart ass comment...and then smile...