How My Wife Became A Size Queen (A True Story)

D_hmcgh

Experimental Member
Media
My wife and I met our junior year at a small-town college. Although she claims she didn’t start dating me just because of my penis—she said that the ‘rumors’ she had heard did make me more attractive.
The rumors began my freshman year after some guys on my hall saw me in the communal shower. At my college, there was a group of guys who were infamous for their competitions. They would all gather around and whip out their cocks and compare to see who would win—both soft and hard. I was in my room one day when 5 of them walked in and one guy—Ryan said, “Let’s see if the rumors are true, whip it out big boy!” As I began to unzip, Ryan and his four friends did likewise. Realizing that I was in the middle of one of their ‘competitions,’ I grew extremely nervous—“What if I lost? Would I lose my pride? However, I would just as easily lose my pride and bragging rights if I refused. As I reached up to pull my boxers down—Ryan gave the countdown so we would all flop out at the same time…1…2…3…as my schlong swung out all five of my ‘competitors’ looked amazed. Ryan exclaimed, “Damn dude, you’re hung like a fuckin’ horse!” I had to hold my flaccid dick side by side with all of theirs while I was affirmed as the undisputed champion. This began a series of such events with all kinds of different guys who wanted to compete for our college ‘championship.’ Time after time I won. Many of the guys commented that I was larger soft than they were hard. As time progressed I became an arrogant show-off. Everywhere I went I stood as far back from the urinal as possible with one hand on my hip proudly exposing my donkey dick to whoever might want a peek. I walked around completely nude in the gym locker room and my college shower room. I looked for opportunities to pull it out at parties and before long every guy and girl at our school knew about my big trouser snake—which was confirmed by all to be a whooping six inches soft.

Although I loved my adventures with all the whores of the school in backseats, bathroom stalls, and dorm rooms across campus during my freshman and sophomore years—the girl that caught my eye was Leta—a beautiful little blue eyed blonde who stood only 5’3’’ with perky tits and a fabulous big round ass much too large for her tiny frame. Leta was the epitome of a good girl—she was a virgin and extremely protective of her body. The entire time we dated she never saw my cock although she talked about it and the rumors she had heard quite frequently. The most fun she would let me have was to climb in the backseat of my car where she would take off her top and let me suck her perky little tits while she would feel my cock with both of her little hands through my jeans. After we were engaged her taunts grew more forward—she would open her mouth as wide as possible and then say, “See baby, I’ve got a big mouth made just for your anaconda cock.”
For me, our wedding night couldn’t come fast enough. When we got into our room she told me to strip to my boxers while she went to get ready in the bathroom. When she reappeared she was completely naked except for a thong and she was holding a clothe measuring tape. She grabbed my boxers and pulled them down as she dropped to her knees and exclaimed, “Oh baby you’re huge!” We were staying in a bed and breakfast with two rooms with no insulation in the walls and there were two other newly-wed couples staying beside us so I told her to keep it quiet. For several minutes she just knelt there admiring me. My comment about her volume did not seem to help; she just kept her loudness and excitement going… “Oh my God, I can’t believe it…it’s over 8 and half inches long,” she said as she measured my erection. Our sex was a little rough that night and she cried out with a mix of intense pain and sensual joy. However, as our bed squeaked and our headboard rattled against the wall for 45 minutes Leta let out continuous shriek’s and moans interwoven with erotic worship like “Oh Sweetie! Your cock is so fucking big, fuck me with all 8.5 inches!” and “Your schlong is so fat it’s tearing my pussy to pieces!” Needless to say, the next morning at breakfast we got some crazy looks. After breakfast my wife and the two other newly-wed wives who had been staying on either side of us the night before went out to talk on the porch. Later that afternoon as we were driving to our next destination on our honeymoon, my wife told me that the other wives had commented how awkward she had made it for them. Apparently the new husbands felt inadequate because of my wife’s loud boasting about my cock size and also because their husbands had only lasted minutes. Leta said that one of the young wives asked “Is your husband’s dick really 8.5 inches?” When Leta told her that it was slightly longer the girl told her, “You are supposed to round up not down! My husband is 5.2’’ but I tell him it’s 5.5.” Leta reported that the other girl began to laugh hysterically and said, “That’s right, my hubby is actually 5.8’’ but I call it his six inch schlong.” After sharing a laugh, Leta said that she told them “When your husband is that big he doesn’t need to his head to be any bigger.”
After telling me this story she rewarded me by sucking my dick as we rode drove down the road in broad day light surrounded by heavy traffic. I thought to myself… I am the luckiest, most well-hung man to ever live! Little did I know what the next year had to bring…

Reactions: Rubocop

D_hmcgh

Experimental Member
Media
During the first year of our marriage, my wife learned more and more why I was so proud of my size. She had never been with another man but one day when I came in from work she found a legitimate website that reported that LifeStyles condoms had done research and found the average penis was between 5.0-5.9 inches long. Another website said that anything over 6 inches was larger than average. As she began talking with her other newly-wed friends she got another affirmation that I was much larger. All of this helped to make her obsessed about my size. She bragged about it to all her friends, an old lady at her workplace, as well as her sister. I work out at a gym in the city where we live and I still like to show off in the locker room and shower room. My wife loves to hear about the other men’s reactions to my cock. Of course, she works out there as well so she likes to know how the other men stack up as well. The same thing goes for urinals. She always wants to hear about any interesting looks I get at the urinals and also wants to know if I ever see any big dicks while there. I realized that my wife was obsessed with penis size about a year after we had married when my mother-in-law came by herself to stay with us for the weekend. I took my wife and mother-in-law to a nice romantic restaurant and I got up to take a piss (mainly because I knew this place had an open urinal) and when I came back my wife asked right in front of her mother, “How did you hang?” Her mother almost choked on her water and I turned bright red. Then, Leta said to her mother, “I don’t know if I’ve ever told you but he’s got a huge cock. I don’t mean just bigger than average I’m talking about enormous.” Leta’s mom looked at me bewildered and then looked back at Leta. “Like how big?” Leta replied over 8.5’’ inches. Her mom looked shocked—then they digressed as her mom began asking her if was it comfortable during sex, etc. I thought the incident was over until we got back to our apartment that evening. Leta and her mom were sitting on the couch when they called me into the room, Leta said, “Show my mom how big your dick is!” Her mom immediately objected but Leta said, “He doesn’t mind.” Reluctantly but proudly I pulled it out. Her mom’s mouth fell open wide—“Leta, I can’t believe you’ve been taking that thing! Are you okay? That thing is colossal!” I put it back in my pants and went to bed extremely turned on. The next morning, before my mother-in-law went home she made a comment comparing my penis to a large banana she was cutting up for her cereal.
That’s when it all began. Leta wanted to start challenging me. She knew how much I loved comparing my dick with other dicks so she told me that from now on every time she bought bananas that she would compare them with my penis. If I was bigger than a particular banana this resulted in a blowjob for me and if the banana beat me this resulted in me eating her out. From that point forward, Leta brought home the biggest bananas I’ve ever seen from the grocery store. Needless to say, I ate her pussy every day that she didn’t have her period. While she still serviced me, it wasn’t as a reward for being “bigger.”
One day, while she held my dick up to an especially large banana of about 13 inches I objected—“bananas can get much bigger than penises; this competition isn’t fair. The only penis of thirteen inches belonged to John Holmes.” Besides immediately wanting to Google “John Holmes” my wife offered a new challenge. If I ever saw a man whom I thought had a cock larger than my own, we would try to arrange for her to have us compare (if it could be worked out) and she would blow the man with the biggest schlong.”

D_hmcgh

Experimental Member
Media
It had been several weeks since my wife had mentioned this new “competition.” The gym where we work out is a small private gym that also has an outdoor pool. One day while working out I met a guy there who was also from my home state. We struck up a conversation and he told me he had just moved up as a transfer student at local college. Several days later, on a Saturday, my wife and I went to the gym and after working out we went to the pool (owned by the gym). Billy, the guy I had met a few days earlier was actually working as a life guard there. He came over and chatted with me again and I introduced him to my wife. Although I am in good shape, I must admit that I was a little self-conscious with him standing there shirtless talking to my wife. He was very muscular, well defined pecs and arms and a six-pack, and tanned and I noticed that my wife noticed as well. After he left she commented that he seemed like a really nice guy. The following week, my wife and I went to the pool every afternoon when she got off work and every time Billy would come over and talk with us a little more. Billy who was twenty years old (my wife is 26 and I am 25) told us that his girlfriend from back home was coming up over the weekend and wanted to know if my wife and I would go out to eat with them. Over dinner that night, his girlfriend, Amanda, made a comment about “Barbasol Billy” to my wife. We didn’t really know what that meant beyond some kind of inside joke so we let it go.
Later on the next week Leta and I were going to go to movie and at the last minute we decided to call Billy and see if he would like to come along since he wasn’t working that night and he was all alone. After the show, my wife Leta went to the restroom and Billy and I started walking towards the men’s room. Out of the blue Billy said, “You are one lucky man.” “Why,” I asked; he said, “With all do respect—‘your wife is a knock-out.” I thanked him for it and made a comment about how fine his girl-friend was as well. I guess that gave him license to say more because he commented about how big, round and perfect my wife’s ass looks—especially in the bikini bottoms she wears to the pool. After this comment, as we entered the bathroom, I was ready to show Billy who was boss. The urinal was one long trough, currently occupied on either end. I took the very middle position to show off. I unbuckled my pants and pulled my big floppy cock over the top of my boxers with my hands resting on my hips. Billy, taking his time looked over and said, “Nice!” I then began to go on about how much Leta liked big dicks, hoping to make him realize my wife was out of his league. He never spoke a word, but he stood almost shoulder to shoulder with me and slowly unbuckled his belt and buttoned his jeans, and flopped out a sausage that made my steady stream of piss turn into a leaky faucet. He stood there fully exposed, pissing like a horse with the biggest flaccid dick I had ever seen. Even the men around us stared unashamedly. When he finished we stood there saying nothing—our two flaccid cocks hanging side-by-side. While I am 6 inches flaccid, I guess that his was probably between 8-9 inches flaccid. However, the most noticeable thing was his girth. I am only a little above average in girth (5.5’’) but Billy’s looked to be 7’’ in girth while flaccid. His head was even fatter—he had a giant mushroom head the size of a doorknob. After we had stood there comparing with each other at the urinals for what seemed like forever—he finally spoke, “What Leta doesn’t know won’t turn her on.” With his he gave me and wink and zipped up. At the sink he told me that his incredible girth when hard earned him the nickname “Barbasol Billy” in high school because he was thicker than a shaving cream can. As we walked out of the bathroom into the air-conditioned movie theatre foyer, Leta was waiting on us with her perky, hard nipples showing through her shirt. With her eyes fixed on our trousers she asked, “What took ya’ll so long, boys?”

D_hmcgh

Experimental Member
Media
Billy looked at me with a smirk, but I didn’t say a word. After saying bye to Billy Leta and I got in the car. Immediately she asked, “So what did Billy say when he saw your big cock?” Nervously I replied, “Nice.” I had told Leta before about the trough urinal at that movie theatre so she curiously asked, “What about Billy…how did his cock compare?” I had no idea what to do. First, I wanted always to have the biggest cock that my wife knew of but even more, I was afraid to tell her because I thought she would demand the terms of her competition. So, I thought I’ll only tell her half the truth. Since I am especially known for my length, I’ll just tell her about Billy’s girth. So after a Leta’s question I said: “Well, he’s pretty thick.”
Leta: “Thicker than you?”
Me: “Well, yeah…he was pretty damn thick…his head especially. His mushroom dwarfed mine. It looked like a doorknob. And by the way, the remark his girlfriend made about ‘Barbasol Billy’ that’s because in High School he earned the nickname because his dick was as fat as a Barbasol shaving cream can.”

Leta: “WOW!!!! That’s crazy! Amanda is a very lucky girl. I can’t believe she get’s that much girth! You know, while women like long dicks, like yours, girth is even more important. We like he feeling of being ‘full’ and ‘stretched’ during sex. So, I’m guessing he’s just fat, but not long if they said it was like a Barbasol can?”
Me: No, I think that was only a reference to his girth. He’s was longer than a Barbasol can.
Leta: Not as long as you though…right?
I paused for a long moment, “Well, he was a little longer than me.”
Leta’s jaw dropped…. “You mean he was LONGER and THICKER than you?”
Sheepishly I nodded my head. Leta just looked shocked. Of course she wanted to know all the juicy details of our moment of comparison at the urinal. She got a real kick out it when I told her the embarrassment I felt for the first time in my life when I noticed men admiring his cock and paying no attention to mine.
That night when we got home Leta was especially horny. When I walked in the bedroom she was completely naked, bent over the side of the bed shaking her big ass and saying “Fuck Me!” Although she never said anything about Billy, I felt that she was trying to make a point because of several things she did. While we were having sex she kept saying deeper, so I would push further into her, at one point I pulled her butt towards me and opened her legs as far as I could and pushed all my 8.5 inches into her pussy. Even though I was deep sticking her she moaned several more times, “Oh, Oh, I need so much more, I want it deeper.” Then, the next morning, we were showering together. She picked up my can of Barbasol shaving cream and asked, “Was it really this thick?” I nodded and she just smiled. And that’s when she said—“Honey, do you remember that competition we agreed to?”

D_hmcgh

Experimental Member
Media
A week later, on a Monday night Leta and I were working out at the gym. Things were pretty slow. Billy was working at the pool that night and he told me that he was supposed to close up by himself that night. The gym closed at 9:00 but Leta and I didn’t get there until 8:25. Because he was closing up, he told us to take our time he would let us stay after everyone left. At 9:00 the gym closed and the other customers left but we kept on working out. The staff asked us to stay in the smaller exercise room so they could clean the equipment and they just asked us to clean the equipment in that room before we left. About 9:45 we were done working out and Billy was the last employee left. He was just waiting to shower and lock-up before going home. So, Leta went into the women’s locker room while Billy and I went into the men’s. I was already nervous about showering with Billy after what I had seen at the urinal the week before. It didn’t help since the men’s shower room had one open, circular station with multiple shower heads. But, I just tried to ignore it as Billy stripped out of his swim trunks and walked into the shower room, cock swinging like a fat rope. Although I was hanging well, I couldn’t compete showering with Billy. When he washed his cock he used both hands—holding it up with one and stroking and lathering it with the other. We were mainly making small talk when just behind the lockers we heard a voice call—“Oh Boys, are you in there?”
Before we could say a word she came walking right into the shower room in her bikini. She stopped—“Oh my! You weren’t lying honey…Billy’s dick is huge!” Without every taking her eyes off of his dick, she asked, “Do you mind if I join you for a shower?” Billy looked at me, I was humiliated but to keep from looking like an over jealous husband I said, “Sure.” Leta said, “Hold on, I’ve gotta get my shower stuff.” She came back with the usual for women—shampoo, conditioner, body soap, face scrub—but then I noticed she had a tape measure. She got right down on her knees in front of me and measured me. “6.2 inches long while soft,” she said, holding the tape over the length of my flaccid cock. Then she wrapped it about my dick, “And 5.25 in girth while soft.”
Without getting up off her knees she turned to Billy and said, “Come here, your turn.” Billy walked over proudly. She stared at his cock as he walked towards her, her eyes followed it as it swung from side to side. “Wow! It looks so huge.” She then held up the tape…. “Hubby, he puts you to shame—He’s 8.5 soft!” then, she wrapped the tape around his knob and declared “and with a 7 inch girth!” Then, she popped back to her feet with a smile and began to unloosen her top, exposing her little perky breasts and hard nipples. She slowly worked her way out of her bottoms and stood right between Billy and I, sharing another shower head. Billy looked like he was salivating. He had already finished showering but he just stood there staring at my nude wife. She pretended not to notice. Finally she spoke again saying to me, “You know maybe this competition isn’t completely fair. I know that Billy’s is fatter than yours, but maybe he is not longer. He’s the same length flaccid as you are hard, but maybe his doesn’t grow.” About that time she dropped her soap at my feet. She turned exposing a full view of her ass to Billy and very slowly bent over, carefully spreading her fat ass checks. Stopping at the bottom of her bend, she looked up from between her legs at Billy’s cock and said, “Nevermind…it’s starting to grow.” I looked over and his cock was rapidly lengthening and thickening. Leta anxious to save my pride leaned up and started sucking my cock, her ass still exposed to Billy. With my erection at full mast, she told us to go into the locker room. She was right behind us, tape measure in hand. She ordered us to stand side by side in front of the mirrors. Then, she knelt down between us. Looking up at us, she told Billy the terms of our competition—“We have a competition, he has a big cock but he agreed that if he ever saw one bigger he had to tell me and I would take the measurements and then suck the biggest man.” She then said, “Let the biggest boy win!” However, this seemed kind of ridiculous since we were both hard and it was clear that Billy was dwarfing me.
Leta first measured the length of my hard-on and called out, “8.5” then wrapped the tape around and said, “5.5’’ Turning to Billy she stretched the tape out as her mouth watered… “11.25 inches!!!!” Then she wrapped the clothe tape around his girth and shrieked, “8 inches!!!” Leta, looked up at me and said, “Sorry about this, but your cock is no match for Barbasol Billy’s.”With this, she titled her head and began to suck his balls while his stiff cock wagged above her head. I hadn’t even noticed his balls because of his colossal cock but they were huge as well. My wife commented that they were bigger than the Jumbo Size Grade A she buys at the grocery. After my wife finished salivating all over his jumbo sized low hangers, she began to lick her way up the bottom of his shaft from this balls to the tip of his massive knob. Finally, she took her left hand and grabbed his cock but found that her fingers could not meet. She said, “Billy you are soooo sooo thick,” then looking up at him she asked, “Do you like to see my hand with my wedding ring trying to fit around your cock?” Opening her mouth as wide as possible, she began trying to force his fat schlong into her mouth. Billy got more aggressive and began to shove it in. I listened as Leta gagged and gurgled on his cock.
After about ten minutes of this Leta pulled her head off his cock and said, “My jaw hurts so bad, Billy, I’m just not used to this. My husband’s penis just isn’t this long or fat.” She gave him a wink and then began to give him a hand job using both hands. After about five minutes of this his body began to tense. Without warning, she stuffed his snake back into her throat and started jerking her head again—her long blonde hair flying in all directions. With her wedding ring hand she was pumping his cock and with her right hand she was swinging his big balls. Billy was looking into the mirror and watching my wife’s big round ass to get off. With a sigh Billy said, “I’m gonna cum.” My wife’s eyes widened and she pulled her head back as he shot his load into her mouth, onto her face and it dripped onto her tits. It was quite a load, much more than I cum. Leta never said a word…she just smiled up at him and rubbed his softening, cum dripping cock all over her face like it was a stuffed animal. Then, she looked at me and said, “Honey, looks like I need to take a shower. We need to be getting home. I have to be at work in the morning.”

Reactions: Rubocop