how often do you guys jackoff

Mostly twice a day, sex with girlfriend once in morning and 2 or 3 times at night also.... I swear my balls just make me horny 24x7, even after busting a nut with her I'll usually jack off afterwards to make it go down!

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Generally once a day at least, more if i am procrastinating... which let's face it is always.

I also have a few friends with benefits and if I have planned in advance to undertake said benefits I will always have a wank before I shower to meet him/her... I don't know why but I do last longer which builds up my load so I'm always pleased with the impression I give compared with my performance in private lol.

Did I just share too much :S

frgman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not as often as I would like. Every muscle needs to be exercised, don't you agree?

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually once a day, when I have the time. If I'm working in the mornings / partying at night in that inevitable college cycle, sometimes I won't have time or energy for three or four days... but when I get the time, boy do I make up for it : )

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
once a day here too
unless I'm getting laid ALOT

Darkk_Horse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I masturbate once a day usually, but the couple days a week that I actually get to spend a little time (2 hours) on the computer...like 4-5 times those days! I love those days! I just can't get enough of myself! (I don't share.)