How often do you jerk off?

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Always in the morning; I love setting my alarm early, getting some coffee and going back to bed for an hour to read, jack-off, fall back to sleep.
Always at night to get to sleep, too.
If there's time or I'm at the gym, then, during the day or evening with a buddy as well.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
once a day, sometimes twice. But trying to cut back as it raises cortisol levels and that hampers with my muscle gain and fat loss.

Many of you are trapped in a vicious cycle, ever wondered why you need to masturbate that often?

lookingtochange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On days I don't have, I sex masturbate 6 times a day. Twice before I get out of bed. once during the day. Once in the shower. twice getting ready for bed. When I'm dieting, I masturbate whenever I feel hungry.

Today, I masturbated 5 times so far. I woke up early. I went through my normal routine. went to work all evening. (I don't masturbate at work). Now i'm back at my apartment lounging around waiting for a booty call from a friend or for someone to hit me up on grindr. If no one hits me up by 1:30am, I'm off to bed.

Last edited:

dramlick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some years ago Betweenn marriages I kept a dairy of ejaculations over a three year period and between masturbation, blow jobs and fucking it averaged 2 a day. Sometimes after a busy day it was just masturbating on my chest before falling asleep. On another memorable day it was fucking my. Sleep over date on waking, fucking another lady for a nooner and that evening getting. A blow job and a fuck with another lady friend. just variations based on circumstances.

littlepants

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
at least once a day. usually its in the morning if the wood won't go down or in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. Even with regular sex, sometimes you just need to jack it.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyday. Keeps my murderous rage at a manageable level.
Yeah man, I'm kinda the same - I always say that masturbation "keeps the body count low"... however, I'm trying to hold out as long as I can without cleaning the pipes - so far I've made it 8 days. I guess it's because I just started seeing this girl who admittedly said she loves to suck cock, and I just want to fucking drown her... :cool:

D_trdcvfj

Experimental Member
Media
Depends on the day, weekdays once or twice, sat probably 2 or 3, sunday for whatever reason it's always been 4-6. Maybe it's the realization that the end is nigh for weekend fun :biggrin1: