How often should a man ejaculate?

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How often should a man ejaculate to be healthy?

While I'm not a medical expert on the subject, I've never seen a given number of times. I have however, seen research which indicates regular ejaculation can lower the risk of prostate cancer. Regular is, of course, a relative term but on average, most people have sexual intercourse about 3 times a week. Some have more, some have less. You can probably Google something like "sexual health" and get a lot of info.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well, I think one should cum as often as humanly possibly per day....lol. No but seriously, I'd have to say at least once a day. I at the bare minimum try to bust a nut once a day, not only for my physical health, but also for my mental health. If I go much more than a day or so with out cumming, my anxiety level increases, my mood becomes crappy, and I get really pissy. Not to mention having severe cases of blue balls...lol How's the old saying go.....an ounce of prevention....lol

oh yeah btw Nick, sorry bout the Canucks being ousted from the play offs by my Nashville Predators lol. Though to be honest with you, I didn't think we'd actually make it this year. Hopefully we'll make it past the first round this year...for once.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, I think one should cum as often as humanly possibly per day....lol. No but seriously, I'd have to say at least once a day. I at the bare minimum try to bust a nut once a day, not only for my physical health, but also for my mental health. If I go much more than a day or so with out cumming, my anxiety level increases, my mood becomes crappy, and I get really pissy. Not to mention having severe cases of blue balls...lol How's the old saying go.....an ounce of prevention....lol

oh yeah btw Nick, sorry bout the Canucks being ousted from the play offs by my Nashville Predators lol. Though to be honest with you, I didn't think we'd actually make it this year. Hopefully we'll make it past the first round this year...for once.
ONCE A DAY KEEPS THE DR. AWAY!!

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

yeah, been meaning to drop that ...:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah, been meaning to drop that ...:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

lol....don't tell anyone this, but the canucks were more worthy of being in the playoffs than the preds were. We played a shitty season this year. Now I must go into hiding for saying such a thing against my team.

Just as long as the Dead Wings don't win, I think I'll be ok. josh

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hope you weren't trying to make me feel better :wink:

nope. Being 100% honest with you. they have played some of the sloppiest games I have ever seen. They haven't learned how to 'gel' with each other yet...if any of their games are ever televised in your area, watch and see. sloppy puck handling. sad really. would almost bet that that will be what gets them elimated in the first round. don't get me wrong, I'm no fair weathered fan. just realistic. btw how'd you become a canucks fan if you're in texas? lol just curious. and if thats you in your avatar.....DDDAAAAUUUMMMM hot! now, back into hiding I shall go josh

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been very impressed with the preds ... been doing surprisingly well, much better than I anticipated, but you're right some unevenness there ... if you're in hiding, I'll take my leave ... don't want those die-hards to find you (and, besides, have to go get laid) ... later!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been very impressed with the preds ... been doing surprisingly well, much better than I anticipated, but you're right some unevenness there ... if you're in hiding, I'll take my leave ... don't want those die-hards to find you (and, besides, have to go get laid) ... later!

lol well good luck on your endevor to get laid :biggrin1: have fun

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Holy shit...I hope I can be you when I'm 75.

I suppose the libido and sexual needs of each of us differs to some degree! When I was a young man, I felt the need to cum three or four times a day on average! Now that I am an older guy, all that has happened is that the need is not quite as insistent..but it is still quite strong and sometimes it nudges me to that second time per day! I remain physically active swimming, biking and walking daily..maybe that figures into the equation???? :smile::smile::smile: