How sexually imaginative are you?

lillywhite

Expert Member
Media
That depends on who it's about, what their personality is like, how willing they are to explore, if their attractive enough to get another persons pheromone excited. Location also has some factor what is the setting.

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I somtimes will self suck while my wife sucks,licks,and rubs my balls.
And depending on the positon during sex,I'll lick and suck on my wife's clit during anal.
I used to be able to keep the head of my dick in a woman's vagina while i flickef my tounge on her clit.
But I'm too old and not limber enough for that shit.
The self suck getting my balls licked is usually a once and a while thing.
My wife does it cause i like it.
But with other women the self sucking freaked them out afterwards.

Hothrod

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't say 'sexually imaginative' but more 'sexually creative' with food... yes...can be. Especially raw garlic! I've leave the rest to your imaginations.... lol... :)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not very. I can't imagine ever having sex again! :p

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I have a highly charged and active imagination when it comes to sex. My boyfriend and I are always up for trying new things. I'd say one of our favorite "imaginative" kinks has been roleplay. For a few years now I've been nerding it up with a group of cosplay friends from all over the country. I go to 2-4 convention each year and meet up with them. With his love of gaming it was easy then to get my boyfriend involved in my fantasy obsession. Of course this all eventually translated into some heated sex play for us.

To give you an idea of some of what we've played out ...

-Classic 70s TV show's Batgirl got busy in a galaxy far far away with Han Solo.

-A stressed out Captain Kirk found some relief in the form of a "eager to please her boss" red mini dress and knee high booted Yeoman who boldly went down on her Captain like no woman had gone before.

-Harley Quinn teased out some serious road rage and got pounded on the hood of the last of the V-8s by Mad Max.

-Dorothy was fucked over the rainbow after she oiled up a modern cyborg take of the Tin Man.

-Wolverine impaled X-23.

-Hef humped a Playboy Bunny till she could hardly hop.

-Several cute Japanese anime girls got their tiny skirts lifted and bent over every piece of hotel furniture by the likes of Indiana Jones, Aragorn, and the Terminator.

-Hell, even Scooby-Doo's Velma found Waldo and they got there bespectacled freak on.

More recently I've been pushing for him to be Darth Vader so I can wear my yeoman outfit again and we can do a dirty Star Wars/Star Trek crossover episode. No, Han Solo won't do for I've long had this fantasy of Lord Vader's leather glove hand around my throat as I feel the power of the force (i.e., his big hard dick) ripping through my nylons. =]

Reactions: Doranq

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The men of Canada will cry
Sometimes it's best to go out while you're still on top. I have given my very best to Canadian men (and Americans, Aussies, Europeans and part of the great continent of Africa. Some women, too.). There is always the monument where they can weep, gnash their teeth and share the legend that once was.

For now, my pikachu has retired. Only a a very great man shall convince her to perform again! :rolleyes:

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes it's best to go out while you're still on top. I have given my very best to Canadian men (and Americans, Aussies, Europeans and part of the great continent of Africa. Some women, too.). There is always the monument where they can weep, gnash their teeth and share the legend that once was.

For now, my pikachu has retired. Only a a very great man shall convince her to perform again! :rolleyes:

In recognition for all of your dedicated service and giving nature to your fellow man / woman. I wish your pikachu a pleasant retirement.
Though I am sure Jon Snow could get you back in action :D

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In recognition for all of your dedicated service and giving nature to your fellow man / woman. I wish your pikachu a pleasant retirement.
Though I am sure Jon Snow could get you back in action :D

That goes without saying!

Reactions: ronin001

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a highly charged and active imagination when it comes to sex. My boyfriend and I are always up for trying new things. I'd say one of our favorite "imaginative" kinks has been roleplay. For a few years now I've been nerding it up with a group of cosplay friends from all over the country. I go to 2-4 convention each year and meet up with them. With his love of gaming it was easy then to get my boyfriend involved in my fantasy obsession. Of course this all eventually translated into some heated sex play for us.

To give you an idea of some of what we've played out ...

-Classic 70s TV show's Batgirl got busy in a galaxy far far away with Han Solo.

-A stressed out Captain Kirk found some relief in the form of a "eager to please her boss" red mini dress and knee high booted Yeoman who boldly went down on her Captain like no woman had gone before.

-Harley Quinn teased out some serious road rage and got pounded on the hood of the last of the V-8s by Mad Max.

-Dorothy was fucked over the rainbow after she oiled up a modern cyborg take of the Tin Man.

-Wolverine impaled X-23.

-Hef humped a Playboy Bunny till she could hardly hop.

-Several cute Japanese anime girls got their tiny skirts lifted and bent over every piece of hotel furniture by the likes of Indiana Jones, Aragorn, and the Terminator.

-Hell, even Scooby-Doo's Velma found Waldo and they got there bespectacled freak on.

More recently I've been pushing for him to be Darth Vader so I can wear my yeoman outfit again and we can do a dirty Star Wars/Star Trek crossover episode. No, Han Solo won't do for I've long had this fantasy of Lord Vader's leather glove hand around my throat as I feel the power of the force (i.e., his big hard dick) ripping through my nylons. =]
No avengers, fantastic four,justice league,green lantern corps.,defenders,or inhumans in the mix for you guys?

Reactions: Mercurygirl

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
No avengers, fantastic four,justice league,green lantern corps.,defenders,or inhumans in the mix for you guys?

Fantastic Four has been discussed and given a pass. For me I'm game to be Susan Storm however my boyfriend absolutely refuses to wear anything he deems effeminate. Thus all things tight and revealing are out. This leaves Thing which would be a lot of labor and expensive build. It's a real shame because he'd be a perfect Mr Fantastic what with his tall lanky frame.

It was the same rejection when I wanted to dress as Supergirl and suggested Ultraman (an alternate universe Superman) for him. I heard, "I'm not walking around in pantyhose and underwear." To his defense the guy is packing a trouser snake so it would be either uncomfortable depending on the codpiece or obscene without one.

Bottom line, anything that cuts into his masculinity (unless it's funny like Waldo) he hates. I'm like, "dude, it's evil Superman you can't get anymore masculine than that." His reply, "I may as well be dressed as Peter Pan." Ugh ... there goes my Tinker Bell fantasy.

Although we've done a number of some of the more common characters you'd see at conventions the idea of doing a Avengers or Justice League wouldn't be very original at this point. You see dozens of each hero/villain as it is from those franchises. I counted over 25 Ironmen at one convention. Add, we like to keep it affordable.

As for the Inhumans one of my earliest cosplay costumes was Nahrees.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
pretty darn imaginative! I used my tongue this afternoon on my wifes pussy while using a vibrator. She could feel the vibration in my tongue into her pussy. Now that's imagination!