How sexually imaginative are you?

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Oh i know ultra man from d.c
I'm a hardcore comic head.
Been collecting and reading since 77'.
I was born in 73'

Are you a X-Men fan? Ever cosplay? Go to a convention?

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the film Logan's Run but that's the boyfriend and I's next cosplay costumes. He'll be Logan 5 and I'll be Jessica 6.

I read the book over a year ago and then found and watched the movie recently which although has some severely dated special effects is actually a good film. My bf came up with the idea we cosplay the film's characters. He wanted to be a Sandman and originally wanted me to get a Farrah wig and play her insignificant cosmetic surgery assistant part in the film. I wasn't having it and was firm on being Jessica.

At the 1:45 minute mark you get a better look at the costumes/characters.

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you a X-Men fan? Ever cosplay? Go to a convention?

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the film Logan's Run but that's the boyfriend and I's next cosplay costumes. He'll be Logan 5 and I'll be Jessica 6.

I read the book over a year ago and then found and watched the movie recently which although has some severely dated special effects is actually a good film. My bf came up with the idea we cosplay the film's characters. He wanted to be a Sandman and originally wanted me to get a Farrah wig and play her insignificant cosmetic surgery assistant part in the film. I wasn't having it and was firm on being Jessica.

At the 1:45 minute mark you get a better look at the costumes/characters.

Logan's run is a classic!
Damn! Sandman is would've been hot.
Mabey y'all should go dr.strange and clea?
I was an x-men fan really back when Chris Claremont was on his game.i used to argue with teen titans fans that x-men was better(even though i love the Wolfman/Perez run..Starfire and Robin/Nightwing having sex in titans tower?..wwwwhhaaaat?)
Grant Morrison's run was interesting (like most of his stuff is)but now it's just all over the place(like most of marvel's books)and waaay too company cross-over heavy.
Wolverine was sooo over saturated they had to "kill" him.
I still got love for the x-men though.

Nick9

Sexy Member
Media
If there's a chandelier I haven't swung on, that's only because there wasn't one in the room when I thought about it.