How should one go about using this lovely site?

Im looking to experiment/express my bisexual side even though I have very little experience with both sexes :/ the furthest I've gone so far is making 2 girls squirt from eating them out lol and chickening out a couple times on craigslist even though I WANT TO SUCK A DICK SO BADLY, idk whats up lol well i look forward to the LPSG adventure!!!

19yo and counting

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted871301

Im looking to experiment/express my bisexual side even though I have very little experience with both sexes :/ the furthest I've gone so far is making 2 girls squirt from eating them out lol and chickening out a couple times on craigslist even though I WANT TO SUCK A DICK SO BADLY, idk whats up lol well i look forward to the LPSG adventure!!!

19yo and counting

Welcome Dude! Really HOT pics! :wink:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

19yo and counting

Talk to people in chat. Start and join conversations on the message boards. Maybe make a good acquaintance you can cam with in the chat room or on Skype. Maybe that acquaintance becomes so good you meet in person. If you see a large meet-up happening in your area, attend. You can meet some great people here. Most importantly, have fun. LPSG is what you make of it.

Welcome Dude! Really HOT pics! :wink:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I appreciate the welcome and absolutely looooove your piece bro, im hoping the first bj i give will be to a man of your caliber :tongue::wink:

Naughty_Bi_Nature

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

19yo and counting

seems to be quite the adventure indeed, still learning to use it myself, welcome! and best of luck on your journey