How the do you find a buddy?

hpdd1420

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Craigslist seems to still work after dealing with all the BS, fakes and flakes.. there is occasionally a diamond in the rough. I find it better to place an ad and then weed through the replies as responding to an ad and then waiting seems to be, most of the time, a waste of time. I have found very well hung males to join the wife and I for MFM fun, but she is usually the draw for them and bi play is an option. Currently looking for a "blow buddy" and might have found one, from CL, that just came over last night. Wife did join in as he was very good looking and had a nice cock, so she couldn't resist, and now I hope he and I can have some M on M fun without her around at times..

I agree about placing an ad and then weeding through the responses. Depending on the ad I can get a flood of responses (most not what I'm looking for) but on occasion I'll get lucky with who replies.

If I do reply to an ad, and that's usually only if I'm really interested, I'll write up a good little bio about myself. I've found the more detailed I am the more likely I am to get a reply back. It's almost like applying for a job and writing a really good cover letter and resume lol!

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wouldn't expect a long term fwb from cl though. Just hook-ups even if they do say they are looking for one.
I had one the replied to my ad saying he wanted a fwb situation, we hooked up and I contacted him again and Im still waiting from a response that was 18 months ago. LOL I don't know, Maybe it's just me.

sry59simon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have met guys in routine places. The supermarket, mall, baseball games. I am a very friendly kinda guy. That will start a conversation with just about anyone, male or female. Then you just follow where it leads. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you end up with new friends.Neither are a bad thing to have.

lovesbbw1981

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not looking for romance. I'm just looking to get together with another sane guy, who just wants to get his rocks off once to twice a week.

I've tried Manhunt (no luck for two years)

Adam4Adam has been a joke.

Squirt.org is just worthless.

Craigslist is basically a bunch of closeted bisexual/gay guys looking for cock pics to get off to.

I'm seriously wondering how anyone does it.

I'm not much of a drinker or club person and I'm in the closet about my bisexuality. It's just hard for me to understand what I should do next.

It probably won't hel you much, but I like to suck off my friends. I build a friendship and then see where it goes. I think I've gotten to blow about 70% of my guy friends lol.

Reactions: brooklynjackp

Chanticleer

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My best friend and I met through CL, we Hooked up through casual encounters to just J/O watching homemade videos of both of our gf's. It was cool and eventually we started messing around.

We've been great friends for six years. Like many things it takes time to build a friendship. My advice is to find common interests and whatever site/app you use shouldn't matter. It just has a plus that sex or hooking up is included. If that sexual chemistry isn't happening I don't know if the friendship would be hurt by it.

auto90403

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand your problem. Why do you think finding the right partner is supposed to be easy? You want everything on your terms and then gripe that getting it takes more effort than you'd like.

The world is full of guys wanting casual MM sex. Or not so casual MM sex. Or whatever it is you're seeking. If you're not hanging around bars and clubs and bath houses, go online. Lots of men are looking for someone exactly like you to come to their apartment or hotel room to do exactly what you want.

You'll have to weed through a forest of Mr. Wrongs to find Mr. Right. But so what? You live in NJ. Stop making Short Hills sound like Saudi Arabia. Or Uganda.

I'm old enough to remember when finding a man (or woman or couple) for casual sex required real effort. And a certain amount of risk. The internet changed everything.

For the better.

Christ, now I sound like a geezer.

lovesbbw1981

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have tried the whole ask a friend. I got turned down twice. I am a very good looking guy. I am afraid to get burned again asking a buddy.

I think everyone's had good advice about how to find someone to have fun with. I'm sorry you've had bad luck with your friends. It doesn't always work out for everyone. I've been lucky and my friends have been open to it.

OsirisRa32

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yall have some grindr issues apparently....ive even met some friends and a boyfriend or two on there....and NO you dont have to be a model or white/in shape under 30 to use grindr successfully...

CollStorm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, I feel like an updated is needed for my post. It's been a few months and enough people have commented on it.

I did end up finding one guy to play with, but it ended up being a one time thing. I won't get into to much detail, but I enjoyed the experience and I want to do it on a regular basis.

That said, the same routine is happening. I post on whatever website, get a few responses and might, just might get one that I think is serious.

Then, at the last minute they back off. Rinse and repeat.

There are other aspects of my life that have changed for the better over the past six months and I think part of the change has come from this thread and reading the many comments.

So, thanks for that. I'm still hunting though, so if you're in Massachusetts and are interested, hit me up through PM.

Mybiside991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is hard to meet normal, sane people online for sex, but I think it is even harder for closeted bi guys because the stakes feel so high. I've met a few people online over the years and while I can't wait to get their cock in my mouth, the tension of meeting some random stranger discretely (and possibly getting caught) is really scary. Like I said, I've done it, but it can take me a while to work up to it...

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The absolute best way is to find a spa in your area.. It's not only a great place to relax nude but you get to show off and check out other guys.. There are plenty of guys cruising for action there.. Of course, I'm in Orange County Cali where I have to Korean spas within a few blocks of me.. I get plenty of action.. If you're good looking and in shape then you'll score and possibly meet a regular bud.. If there are no spas then hit the gym that has a steam room or hot pool.. Be naked in the locker room and steam room and see what you attract.. Spas are the best because the have saunas and hot pools.. You could also try coffee shops.. Not my thing but seems like a more likely place to meet bi guys then bars.. Spas bro!

Reactions: Mister2101

CollStorm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't believe there are too many spas around here and the only steam room with be at a family oriented YMCA.

I don't think that's an option. The coffee shop sounds like a great idea, but should I wear a sign around my neck stating that "I'm bi"?

Do other bi guys wear the same sign?

Do I go up and just ask random strangers if they're bisexual?

I don't believe there are too many spas around here and the only steam room with be at a family oriented YMCA.

I don't think that's an option. The coffee shop sounds like a great idea, but should I wear a sign around my neck stating that "I'm bi"?

Do other bi guys wear the same sign?

Do I go up and just ask random strangers if they're bisexual?

Yeh, I always wear my "I'm bi" sign when I'm out. :wink: Sorry, just joking. I think that after awhile I've become pretty good at spotting interested guys, bi or not. My advice: just talk to them! But don't try to get into their pants so fast. I mean, it takes some time for people to get to know each other.

Naughty_Bi_Nature

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Somewhat in the same situation as well collstorm but with one small difference I do have someone who is quite a bit more up on things so to speak and how they are done and they are lending their assistance in that area. Not sure if it will change anything but maybe seeking out someone who can lend their assistance and expertise so to speak might be the way to go instead initially. Best of luck to you