How To Create A Bulge

D

deleted724068

I'm not much of a show-er, but i am a grower. so i discovered i can create a bulge by using the fly on my underwear.
i found a use for the fly in underwear, woohoo.
so heres how:
1. Pull your cock and balls out of the fly in your boxers.

thats it :)
and if you want a bigger bulge, just pull the waistband up higher.

it works almost like a cock ring. it works in any trousers/jeans/jogging bottoms/shorts etc
wanna see how it works? see below and enjoy :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi mate,

Well, I prefer the first version (the natural one). If you want to enhance your package, you should better buy a push-up brief : the package will be more rounded !
In my opinion, with your method the cock is pointed too much in the front… not really natural…

D

deleted724068

In my opinion, with your method the cock is pointed too much in the front… not really natural…
yeah that because my cock is hanging out there. when wearing jeans and trousers, its doesnt point out asit does in these jogging bottoms

D

deleted724068

Genius!
It would ball ache after a while though :/

no, using the fly is not as tight as a cockring and the fly stetches a wee bit aswell giving your cock and balls to breathe abit

myhappypants

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I use a rubber band and ankle sock without underwear. Take 3" rubber band tie a small loop on one end hook it to the button on your jeans slide the sock over your cock then pull your cock through the bigger loop of the rubber band half way between your balls and head tuck everything in zip up adjust and your done. Sounds strange but it works.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use a rubber band and ankle sock without underwear. Take 3" rubber band tie a small loop on one end hook it to the button on your jeans slide the sock over your cock then pull your cock through the bigger loop of the rubber band half way between your balls and head tuck everything in zip up adjust and your done. Sounds strange but it works.
This doesn't sound strange at all. In fact it makes a lot of sense The foot of the sock holds your penis and the balls fit in the shape of the heel.

It's actually quite ingenious! This, added to a jockstrap-style garment, would actually be practical underwear for us.

Most ankle socks are athletic style, lined in terrycloth. Does the texture...affect you in any way while wearing it?

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I use to create a fake bugle at work in dress shirt n pants by using the shirt tail in front form a X with the shirt end. Its works

lbmaine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Look up Joe Snyder Enhancement Sling. I've found it does wonders for a less fortunate guy (like me). It's very comfortable and I can wear it all day. I wear CK knit boxers, pull my junk out of the fly and wear the sling on the outside. Try it, you'll like it!

D

deleted724068

Look up Joe Snyder Enhancement Sling. I've found it does wonders for a less fortunate guy (like me). It's very comfortable and I can wear it all day. I wear CK knit boxers, pull my junk out of the fly and wear the sling on the outside. Try it, you'll like it!
Joe Snyder Enhancement Sling.

Attachments

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not much of a show-er, but i am a grower. so i discovered i can create a bulge by using the fly on my underwear.
i found a use for the fly in underwear, woohoo.
so heres how:
1. Pull your cock and balls out of the fly in your boxers.

thats it :)
and if you want a bigger bulge, just pull the waistband up higher.

it works almost like a cock ring. it works in any trousers/jeans/jogging bottoms/shorts etc
wanna see how it works? see below and enjoy :)

Congratulations. You've discovered the secret to Andrew Christian underwear... :rolleyes:

DickDarlington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What if I wear boxer briefs? lol

And btw... do you wear these /use those tricks to dates too? What if the date goes well and your date sees it? Kinda embarrassing if you ask me.