how to cum faster

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
hello to all, this is my first post but I have been lurking for a while.

I find it very hard to cum for my GF, and not only now but possibly all my relationships and one night stands through out my life. The reason why I mention my GF is that she can cum very very fast, however much try to delay her, she cums in under 2 mins or so, where as we always have to finish me off by hand. I would rather cum inside a condom and inside a warm body but for some reason I don't find it as sexually arousing as watching a girl manually make me cum.

What do you guys do to make your selves cum faster? Is it a size thing? I've always been told I'm big, and I guess it's the case otherwise I wouldn't be here.

I also find it hard to piss in public urinals if someone is standing next to me, could the two things be linked?

well, I thank you in advance for any comments you have.

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Try nipple play...that gets me rock hard and shooting much faster...otherwise, I'm in the same boat you're in: she's done and I'm somewhere trying to figure out where I can stick it.

I gotta agree with the nipple thing. My partner has taken to playing with my nipples and it just gets me going so much faster and whats more she gets off on my erect nipples so it win - win!!

B_houugadunor

Media
Hmm nipple play doesnt usually make me cum faster. If your shy around urinals as well, it could be a nervous thing, the worst thing when your trying to cum is thinking "god, I wish I could just cum, damnit".

If you take it a bit easy and just play about more, try more foreplay and work up to sex, so that your GF lasts a bit longer and u can get an equal chance to get your rocks off!!

xxx

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah it's possible that it might help to lay off jacking for a while,
and you might have to walk around with a boner, but saving it up
for your partner might well be worth the effort..
Secondly females generally can have multiple orgasms and
once they've cum they nice and lubricated.
Try masturbating her first and then go in, the extra lube
might get you off faster....and it can be a turn on for you both...
Good luck.
A vibrator can be handy to help get her going...

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hello to all, this is my first post but I have been lurking for a while.

I find it very hard to cum for my GF, and not only now but possibly all my relationships and one night stands through out my life. The reason why I mention my GF is that she can cum very very fast, however much try to delay her, she cums in under 2 mins or so, where as we always have to finish me off by hand. I would rather cum inside a condom and inside a warm body but for some reason I don't find it as sexually arousing as watching a girl manually make me cum.

What do you guys do to make your selves cum faster? Is it a size thing? I've always been told I'm big, and I guess it's the case otherwise I wouldn't be here.

I also find it hard to piss in public urinals if someone is standing next to me, could the two things be linked?

well, I thank you in advance for any comments you have.

Maybe you should get a head start (manually), that way you'll get some precum into that condom right before you go inside her.

lifewillkillyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have the same problem. I've gone for two hours once and just couldn't get it done. This really gets old when your partner cums like five times and your not even close. My wife did some looking into it, she says it's called "Delayed Ejaculation" or something like that. There are many reasons for it, but here are a few. If you have a very spesific way you masterbate, you can (so they say) actually train your penis (mentally speaking) to not cum unless the exact tecnuiqe and pressure is applied. There is also "mental disasosiation". This is when your so worried about performance or your sofar romoved from the event (mentaly), that, again, your body and mind won't allow your to finish.

To counter the first problem, stop jacking off for awhile and don't return to the way you use too. The second one takes some work, you'll have to fight your sub-conscience. It's okay to blow you're load early, there are other ways to finnish the job if your partnert isn't done or wants to keep going. You can also concetrate on your partner ,while your having sex, and think about how much thier enjoying making you feel good and how good they'll feel when they say that they can make you cum as well.

I hope this helps. Try searching for the delayed ejaculation thing. Let me know.

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have this same problem (delayed ejaculation).

It is a difficult problem to have because
1) Most men can't relate; they have the opposite problem [premature ejac.]
2) According to my urologist, there is no medicine to help.
3) Many things make it worse (anti-depressants, aging, fatigue, jacking off).

:frown1:

I believe it is 30% physiological (poor penile nerves) but it is about 70% mental. I have played many mental battles with myself over this (just relax / focus on her / use fantasy) and unfortunately my mind is just too fast for me; I go into "observer mode" and it just gets worse. :worried:

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
observer mode is awesome when she is sitting in front of me and manually making me cum, I guess the scene in front of me is very erotic and helps me to cum faster, although not fast enough as she will often complain (most girls do when it takes a long time).

To put the problem in reality; we were in the park the other day at night just having a stroll (as it is perfectly safe to do here in Tokyo!) And I fondled her breasts just a bit too much so before I knew our hands were in each others pants, about a minute later she had a really hard orgasm but alas, for me, unless we sat there for another 20 minutes, my fun was basically over before it started. That sounds selfish. I am happy to "administer the medicine" to her but with I could get something out of it if at all possible.

also creating a mental image from the "wank bank" whilst having sex is having virtually no effect. I guess what you say is right lifewillkillyou, I am going to have to re-train my penis by abstaining masturbation. Maybe even try not having the manual part at the end thus starving my penis of all masturbatory contact.

There's nothing bizarre about the way I masturbate but I did notice (after reading this thread) that I often use the delay technique and only cum when I visually match up something to cum to (like a sex scene for example), and have done since an early age. I often used to masturbate for hours using the delay technique) Maybe that is root of the problem.

Thanks for the replies. It's good to find some other people to talk to about this. No-one I know in RL has this problem.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some suggestions:

If she's cumming quickly, and you not at all, then why not let her control the session? You may have some performance anxiety mental blocks ... relax, lie back, and have her service you. This may help in several ways.
- Let her manually stroke you or suck you until you're well on the way to orgasm. If you wait until you start to feel the pressure building, or the tingling sensation, and then penetrate, you may be able to cum closer to hers.
- If she is on top and controlling the motion, she may be able to find a position that stimulates you, but doesn't make her cum so quickly. She may be able to delay her own orgasm to allow yours to build.
- If she cums quickly, can you continue and make her cum again and again? You haven't mentioned her having multiple orgasms. If she's never had them before, she may feel some discomfort and sensitivity immediately after her first. You may have to "push her through" that phase to the point where she finds the beginning of subsequent orgasms to be pleasureable. I tend to stay hard even when can't orgasm if I can make her cum over and over again, and I love the feeling.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While not a socially appropriate answer, you might be better sutied for a partner who takes a long time to reach orgasm.

I never seem to have a problem finding that type of woman.

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
I'm uncut btw. (pictures)

The problem being, she isn't multi orgasmic. She lies there like a dead fish after cumming - so we often change sexual positions before she cums to make things last longer. Some of my previous GF's were multi orgasmic and that was great, but I just get a sore dick and they eventually bounce off in a fit when they can't take any more.

I've started abstaining from masturbation completely, which is giving me incredible boners in the morning - I feel like some kinda mormon or something, the temptation is incredible!

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
OK well a small update here:

I met her last thursday and we ended up in bed, as is the inevitable. I haven't touched my cock since posting this thread so it was about 6 days without.

during sex we tried not to make her cum so fast and she used all her will power to ride me for the most part, the feeling was nice but it wore off after a while, I was unable to feel any sensation to be honest, even though we are using Sensation XL durex condoms and she is rather tight. I got on top and made her orgasm. I asked her to rub my dick a bit and then put it (with her on top), the sensation was so much different, even though we kept the condom on so I could blow my load inside her. She manually helped me for a minute or so then I was ready, she climbed on and I came in no time.

So I guess it really does make things easier by not masturbating. Even though we had to stop and Fluff my todger a bit, I came inside her, or rather inside a Durex, very quickly.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK well a small update here:

I met her last thursday and we ended up in bed, as is the inevitable. I haven't touched my cock since posting this thread so it was about 6 days without.

during sex we tried not to make her cum so fast and she used all her will power to ride me for the most part, the feeling was nice but it wore off after a while, I was unable to feel any sensation to be honest, even though we are using Sensation XL durex condoms and she is rather tight. I got on top and made her orgasm. I asked her to rub my dick a bit and then put it (with her on top), the sensation was so much different, even though we kept the condom on so I could blow my load inside her. She manually helped me for a minute or so then I was ready, she climbed on and I came in no time.

So I guess it really does make things easier by not masturbating. Even though we had to stop and Fluff my todger a bit, I came inside her, or rather inside a Durex, very quickly.

When I read the first part of this thread my thought was that you just need to get over it, I didn't mean that in a harsh way but it is(was) a psychological something that is(was) interfering with your ability to fully enjoy your sexual experiences. Now that you have experienced what the fun is all about you will find the next time will come easier and the time after that easier still and then boom you will be like most of the other males out there, and many women, who would like to be able to slow the male orgasm response.