how to cum faster?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Bartasiah Dingleberrye, Apr 15, 2007.

1. D_Bartasiah Dingleberrye

D_Bartasiah Dingleberrye Account Disabled

any suggestions as to how to condition myself to cum faster? no matter how horny i am, it takes me half an hour or more of hard work to bust a nut.
    i was on antidepressants for awhile, and i attributed my problem to them, but i've haven't taken them in over a year and i have only noticed a minute difference.
    i'd love to be able to rub a quick one out, or have a quick fuck.
    any thoughts? maybe try limiting my j/o sessions to five or ten minutes and eventually i'll just have to shoot in that timeframe?
    thanks guys.

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Slow cummer, here, too. You could try getting off less often to build up the horniness. After a few days, you'll be more ready to squirt quickly.

3. B_faceking

B_faceking New Member

Make sure you are with the hottest, most attractive partner you can find.
    Or the position that works best. For me, I last all of 1 minute in doggie.

4. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    ...or just not so much pressure on yourself....relax and enjoy it.

5. D_Bartasiah Dingleberrye

easier said than done. story of my life, man...

6. kiska69

kiska69 New Member

BLOW JOB BLOW JOB BLOW JOB
    u need to have a gurl who knows what shes doing
    theres a sweet spot right behind the cock that if vibration is felt there its like and instant orgasum
    hold a vibrator there while shes blowing u *also try to have her hhum while she blows u *
    and im 99% sure ull cum quick
    to find out where that exact spot is that i described google it cuz im sure theres more ways to stimulate it and theres a better explantaion of the EXACT location on the net
    GOOD LUCK

7. caffecaffe

caffecaffe New Member

i can take (jerking off) a minute to cum...or an hour. but most of times i take like 5/10 minutes because:
    1- i don't have enought time (like when i'm in the bathroom and my apartment mate is knocking on the door over and over)
    2- my arm is too tired!

8. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Do it only once a year and you'll cum quickly.

9. holsty101

holsty101 New Member

Albums:
    try doing some reverse-kegals (while j/o), I find they make my cock more sensitive & cum quicker.

10. SoLowHung

SoLowHung New Member

If you are really just in it for the orgasm or busting a nut....try sliding a finger in your ass and playing with your prostate.

Or maybe you need to be smacked around a little :wink:

11. D_Bartasiah Dingleberrye

usually the only way i can cum with a partner is from a blowjob... only have cum from fucking a couple of time and a handjob a handful of times.

i've definitely had some excellent blowjobs, but it still takes half an hour minimum for the train to pull into the station. some good tongue flisking on the frenum area definitely feels good, but i really have to concentrate cumming and picture it to make it happen.

i guess that's my problem. i don't get off on how it feels, i get off on the concept of being blown. how can i get more into the moment and shoot just from the attention my cock is getting?

12. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Active Member

Albums:
    I have the same problem but it takes me at least an hour by myself and with a partner, 2-3 hours on average. THat is IF I can then. It doesn't matter how hot my partner is, nor how good the sex is nor if it is a blowjob or fucking. It takes me too long. Most of the time when I have had sex, My partner gets too tired and asks me to please stop. My dick being the size it is too makes it even more tiring for them. IT is 11x7.
    I usually have to finish off by hand.
    I sure would like to know if there is something to help.

13. crescendo69

Gold Member

Try new things, like playing with your nipples or ass while getting blown. If all else fails, make sure your partner knows he is turning you on and contributing to your eventual orgasm, even if you have to finish off by hand. I do know your problem.

14. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    a half hour sounds like a good time, enjoy the fun gettin there

15. Multipass

Multipass New Member

Listen to the doctor lol. Seriously this should do it bro.

16. B_faceking

B_faceking New Member

Guessing it's better too take too long to cum, versus too soon. Think of it that way.

17. Yknarfy

Yknarfy New Member

Albums:
    Work your nipples while wanking - might make you cum faster - works with me.

Franky

18. Blocko

Blocko New Member

It's all about being able to relax and be comfortable. Also, learn how to control your breathing while having sex.

Start to breath really fast and shallow when it's feeling really good and it will help you go.

19. steeler_999

steeler_999 New Member

Somebody suggested Kegels. They have helped me. Usually it takes me 25 to 30 minutes, but I can get down to 15 to 20 minutes if I really try.

There are two Kegel variations that I do. One is to contract the PC muscle continuously for a full minute. And the other is to contract and then immediately relax the muscle for 60 repetitions in one minute. I do each variation several times every day.

Then, when I am engaging in sexual activity and want to trigger an ejaculation, I can usually do so by forcefully contracting the PC muscle and holding it like that until I ejaculate.

One thing I have heard of, but have never tried is taking the amino acid L-histidine as a supplement. It supposedly provides something that is necessary to the ejaculation process.

Another thing to be aware of is that the various ED pills, if you ever take them, can cause delayed ejaculation. They do something to desensitize the nerve pathways that are involved in ejaculation. If you take an ED pill, you should always try to keep the dosage as small as possible to avoid this side effect.

20. Panda Bear

Panda Bear New Member

I've got the same problem too.. I've beent trying to cum faster when getting it on by myself. But having a problem of cumming too "Fast" when actually doing it with a girl.. >< wth.. Lol..