how to cum faster?

representin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it takes me like an hour or two. but i like it like that. cummin quick would be boring plus most girls dont want a guy that cums quickbut i guess fuckin faster or using lotion or oil to jack off might help

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I guess I'm a genetic defect. None of the above methods work for me. I haven't tried the prostate thing, nor do I care to. The kegel clenching does nothing for me. I can't cum from a blowjob alone. I'm not going to use poppers.

I'm in my 30's now. Quickies are a thing of the past. Now masturbation/sex is a planned, prepared, well-executed operation.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gotta resurrect this thread, folks. I got this problem in spades: If I'm wanking, I can cum 4 times in an hour. But when I'm with a partner, it can take me up to 45 minutes or more to cum. And sometimes I just can't be bothered which means I don't cum at all. That's not really all that bad because it's not always about me cumming.

This is great for those guys who get me up their ass and want it for a long time. I can go forever this way...but I worry that the poor guys are waiting for me to cum in order to know that they've been 'enjoyed'. And I've almost never cum in a guys mouth because it takes so long and they end up with lockjaw WAY before I get there.

So, any suggestions for those times that I want to 'blow and go'? All advice will be taken seriously.

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GINKGO BILOBA!

it increases circulation to yoru brain and all your special places.

it helps with orgasm! give it a try... after taking it for about a week you should notice that it's easier to cum!

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
while antidepressant medications can inhibit performance, stopping them might not help because depression itself can reduce sex drive. this may be an issue to discuss with an MD since there are many physical and emotional causes.

have you tried using lube?

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had the same problem today. And the girl was hot as fuck.

We played for 6 hours (Not all intercourse of course, since i'm no marathon runner) and although we both enjoyed it tremendously I never reached the intensity to bust a nut.

Nipple or scrotum play didn't do the trick. I forgot about shallow/fast breathing, i do that when i want to jerk off quickly.

I enjoy to last that long and sure was a fun time, but at times I thought "damn, dude, now just come".

I came at the end when I used an adjustable plastic cockring (cock only, no balls in the ring).

Do cockrings help anybody else to bust quicker?

Last edited:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Same problem here, after I began taking antidepressants.

My sex drive is untouched, erectiions are easy (too easy?) but now it takes me long to reach orgasm. While having sex I have the complete feelings, I like it, I feel the pleasure of penetrating and sliding inside her but... It takes long to come!

My wife comes once, then twice, than she gets tired, we sometimes end up with an handjob.

To speed up sometimes I use concentration: i imagine I am expelling my orgasm from my balls, and I do kegels in the mean time.

B_socalstud89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah thats true the longer the gaps in you masturbating/ sexual activities the more sensation that'll be there and the greater the chance to come sooner

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a similar problems due to kegels yay kegels.
what i do tho is tighten my p.c muscle and point my penis into a direction (down for me) where the head is fully engorged and wank like there is no tomorrow!!!! woot.:biggrin1: that used to work but because i've gotten used to it its harder to cum that way. it does however make u super hot/...feels really good.:tongue:

is this a problem ?!!!!!
i wish i was the same at least 15 minutes not 5 !!! like me
5 min is the problem

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would happy to not cum for a half an hour. Now, there are times when I just can't get going at all, but when I do, it seems that I am shooting much sooner than I would like. When I was fucking my last wife, I would try hard to keep from cumming for her benefit. But, when she really started to get into it, she would start rubbing her clit on me really hard, and that would set me off. Never failed. It was very frustrating for both of us.

A few years earlier, I had a gf who liked for me to get in her and we would not move much. Just enough for me to stay hard and she liked the feel of the head of my dick moving deep in her. We managed to stay that way for well over an hour more than once. We would cum together eventually. We both enjoyed the connection and conversation.

The first time I did this was with my first wife with her laying on me and me in her for at least a couple hours. We were newly wed and had a really intimate conversation and enjoyed my being in her. We just moved enough for me to stay hard, which wasn't really hard to do because of the situation. Occasionally we would go to sleep with me still in her.

talldarknathletic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
um, relax and don't worry about it.

let yourself be aroused versus making yourself because you "think" you need to have an orgasm.

i have found that if i am looking to get aroused and bust, i tend to last too long and have a subpar orgasm. there is something to be said for edging....knowing that you are NOT supposed to cum is an interesting mind f!@k.

the anti-d's probably don't help much either....since i does affect sexual arousal. =(