How to deal with being a 31-year-old male virgin

B_icem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe i should read all of the posts completely before commenting...but here it goes...HORSE SHIT...GO GET LAID...life is short...you are not going to be a happy fulfilled man until you get past this problem...dude you are a good looking stud...go get fucked...i am not trying to be rude...just reality based fellow dude

what he said....

just do it. once you get laid you're going to wish you hadn't waited so long, and wasted all those years you could have been gettin your cock worshipped.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Funnily enough - the 40 Year Old Virgin thing is kind of apt.

Sex was treated in such a way that it became scary, plus your wife didn't help matters.

"You put the pussy on a pedestal" :joke:

But seriously, the less pressure you put on yourself about the time, place etc etc and just do it, purely for the sake of realising it's really NOT that big a deal.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm fine with being a 20 year old virgin. And I will still be fine if I hit 40 and still be a virgin. I might be lonely, but not angry or depressed.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if he told me that his wife had some kind of sexual issue and the marriage was never consumated?
i'd think he must be very kind to have let the situation continue.
i'd think he must be incredibly faithful to have never strayed in all those years.
i'd think that in a world full of liars, users, players and arseholes this guy is really rather special.

or you could choose not to tell them at all. if you've read up & watched lovers guide then i doubt she'd notice.
some of the best sex i ever had was with a virgin.

I was thinking the same, and have had the same experience as dolfette. I would add:

Apparently there is a lot of unsatisfying sex to be had out there. I have not experienced his, but hear tell of it all the time. It's not the worse thing in the world. Absolute worst case scenario? You go through a few partners who are very turned on by the novelty of your size, but who don't want a repeat episode. You learn what you can from them, and one day, some lucky lady is dazed.

Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Let sex be fun, and it will be! You deserve to find a wonderful lady who will love all of you, cherish you, and want to explore, discover, and learn with you. She is out there looking specifically for you.

Oh. By the way... my fiance was a virgin when we began dating. It's worked out very well for us so far.