How to deepthroat?

M

Mantra

Basically I narrowed everything I wanted to ask down in the title. hehe.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't find it is the initial entry that is a problem for me, but rather maintaining deep sucking for anything more than about 20 seconds. But maybe that's normal.

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^Very true. Sucking cock should never be painful, not enjoyable, or uncomfortable. A little bit of discomfort or pain might be expected at first with a guy who is on the larger side, but after a couple of minutes that should go away and it should fell like heaven on earth to have (insert man's) penis in your mouth and down your throat.

Since most people do not have bottomless or endless throats, it may take some time to learn how to deep throat. Or I have said this before, but sucking cock is not different than anything else, practice makes perfect. And depending on a guys size and the level of gag reflex you have, it may take a while to learn how to love and enjoy deep throating another mans' penis. The more you suck cock, the more you will learn how to deep throat. Especially when it comes to larger penises, the more the better.

I think most would agree with me here, but if you cannot find a guy who is well endowed, than practice on a realistic rubber dildo or some similar object. Again, practice makes perfect. So the more you get used to having another man's penis down your throat the sooner and better you will feel about deep throating a cock.

Reactions: Mrpumper

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The easiest way for most people who aren't used to it is to lay face up on a bed so that your head is over the edge and then let your head fall backward. This will create a straight line from your mouth to your throat and make it easier to get used to the feeling, especially if you're prone to gagging.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The easiest way for most people who aren't used to it is to lay face up on a bed so that your head is over the edge and then let your head fall backward. This will create a straight line from your mouth to your throat and make it easier to get used to the feeling, especially if you're prone to gagging.

If so, I must be the exception. I've actually found it more difficult trying this position. I can't really figure out how to line my neck up correctly.

Halopete

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
practice practice practice!!! i used to use a toothbrush morning and night to slowly ever further break in the parts of my mouth that made my gag reflex kick, as i was brushing my teeth :D

also i used to practice on bananas :D there nice and soft :D and can be swallowed if it breaks :D and after months of doing that i can take my fuck buddies dick right to the hilt and lick his taint with my tongue :D its a very nice feeling :D and i love when he roughly face fucks me :D hmmmmmm fuck its making me wanna suck cock just thinking of it lol

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
am able to deepthroat my 9" dildo but when my owner brings his friends over for a weekend of facefucking the 9" guys are hard to swallow(pun intended) i have followed advice by breathing through my nose, laying on my back having them straddle my face and all to no avail. i want the length without the gag and without using poppers(they help all the time). may be asking for too much but getting those big cocks down and keeping them down without gagging is my goal.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I guess I have an advantage when it comes to deep throating. I have no gag reflex to speak of. The other thing I suppose I learned in school. Being a music major and playing brass instruments you learn to open your throat for better tone quality. If you can try to move your Adams apple down your throat with your mouth open. Practice this for a while and see if that doesn't help.

Simon53

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
After a lifetime of being straight but curious, at 61 I decided that I had to take the step now and try gay sex before I got too old, fat, ugly, senile ...

I'd always had a mild anal fixation and was really into dildo play, working myself up over the years to 8" diameter toys.

My first step was a paid massage. A nice guy but it didn't really do anything for me. I got him to fist me once, but the combination of his lack of experience and my nerves were not a great success. And then one day he offered me his dick to suck. I did my best, gagged, and swallowed. I remember not being overly excited at the taste, but I was intrigued by the sensation. So, I read and read and read, and tried it with a dildo.

Over the space of the last 8 months I have been slowly getting used to bigger and longer. I am no expert, but I am quite proud of the skills I have acquired. I had my first BBC this week, 12" and BIG. An amazing sensation to be able to take him all, fondle his balls with my tongue and grasp his butt cheeks with my hands and pull him towards me.

I still see my massage guy once a month or so, and we now use his massage table. I lie on my back and he fucks my throat.

At first it seemed like some kind of personal challenge ... Like I had done with dildos. Bigger,,longer, more, more, more, but this is different. It may sound corny, but I don't blow a dick, I worship it. Once my tongue and lips have touched, my whole being is focused on my partner, his dick and his pleasure. I can now handle 12" comfortably and a thickness of about 5.5", though I am still trying to explore further. I have a 1" diameter dildo and can manage 18" of that, but once you're past the upper sphincter the sensation is bizarre. It' sin sane to feel the tip passing your top ribs.

How to learn? Patience, perseverance and practice. I still have a little problem with gagging at the 11 - 12" point, but you learn to absorb it. The most important thing is to relax. Do not hold your breathe, that just puts more pressure on you. You can survive quite easily for 20 or 30 seconds without breathing, so in fact I breathe out a little on the downward stroke. Get yourself some dildos. My favorite is a dr Johnson manhandler, and a double dildo. Get some lube too; I have a really nice banana flavor one I got off Amazon.

Take your time. Relax your body, relax your mind, insert the dildo. Reaching the back of your mouth should be easy, and that is your first gag point. If you start to gag, hold the dildo still if you can, or back off a little, wait, and then try again. It helps at this point to push your tongue forwards as this will open your throat some more. Don't force it. It may take you several attempts, even several weeks to make it past this point.

Once you have made it past that point into your throat, you have made it far enough to handle most penises. Now you can concentrate on breathing and technique. One little trick I love is to make swallowing movements as he's about to cum. It massages the head of his dick, which I'm told is an amazing sensation.

Getting past your larynx takes even more patience and time. At that point it becomes almost a spiritual experience because you are trying to do something your body doesn't really like and your brain refuses to accept. Beyond that though, it's a clear path all the way down to your stomach.

You can check out my videos at Simon53's Profile.

Relax and enjoy it. It's incredible. I just wish I had had the nerve to try it 30 years ago...

Reactions: Barberseville

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After a lifetime of being straight but curious, at 61 I decided that I had to take the step now and try gay sex before I got too old, fat, ugly, senile ...

I'd always had a mild anal fixation and was really into dildo play, working myself up over the years to 8" diameter toys.

My first step was a paid massage. A nice guy but it didn't really do anything for me. I got him to fist me once, but the combination of his lack of experience and my nerves were not a great success. And then one day he offered me his dick to suck. I did my best, gagged, and swallowed. I remember not being overly excited at the taste, but I was intrigued by the sensation. So, I read and read and read, and tried it with a dildo.

Over the space of the last 8 months I have been slowly getting used to bigger and longer. I am no expert, but I am quite proud of the skills I have acquired. I had my first BBC this week, 12" and BIG. An amazing sensation to be able to take him all, fondle his balls with my tongue and grasp his butt cheeks with my hands and pull him towards me.

I still see my massage guy once a month or so, and we now use his massage table. I lie on my back and he fucks my throat.

At first it seemed like some kind of personal challenge ... Like I had done with dildos. Bigger,,longer, more, more, more, but this is different. It may sound corny, but I don't blow a dick, I worship it. Once my tongue and lips have touched, my whole being is focused on my partner, his dick and his pleasure. I can now handle 12" comfortably and a thickness of about 5.5", though I am still trying to explore further. I have a 1" diameter dildo and can manage 18" of that, but once you're past the upper sphincter the sensation is bizarre. It' sin sane to feel the tip passing your top ribs.

How to learn? Patience, perseverance and practice. I still have a little problem with gagging at the 11 - 12" point, but you learn to absorb it. The most important thing is to relax. Do not hold your breathe, that just puts more pressure on you. You can survive quite easily for 20 or 30 seconds without breathing, so in fact I breathe out a little on the downward stroke. Get yourself some dildos. My favorite is a dr Johnson manhandler, and a double dildo. Get some lube too; I have a really nice banana flavor one I got off Amazon.

Take your time. Relax your body, relax your mind, insert the dildo. Reaching the back of your mouth should be easy, and that is your first gag point. If you start to gag, hold the dildo still if you can, or back off a little, wait, and then try again. It helps at this point to push your tongue forwards as this will open your throat some more. Don't force it. It may take you several attempts, even several weeks to make it past this point.

Once you have made it past that point into your throat, you have made it far enough to handle most penises. Now you can concentrate on breathing and technique. One little trick I love is to make swallowing movements as he's about to cum. It massages the head of his dick, which I'm told is an amazing sensation.

Getting past your larynx takes even more patience and time. At that point it becomes almost a spiritual experience because you are trying to do something your body doesn't really like and your brain refuses to accept. Beyond that though, it's a clear path all the way down to your stomach.

You can check out my videos at Simon53's Profile.

Relax and enjoy it. It's incredible. I just wish I had had the nerve to try it 30 years ago...

Checked out your video...well done.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^Very true. Sucking cock should never be painful, not enjoyable, or uncomfortable. A little bit of discomfort or pain might be expected at first with a guy who is on the larger side, but after a couple of minutes that should go away and it should fell like heaven on earth to have (insert man's) penis in your mouth and down your throat.

I would agree that there should not be pain, per se, but it seems like some degree of discomfort, rawness, and even soreness is pretty natural, especially for deepthroating. Maybe not for you, but it is for a lot of guys.

Simon53

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I forgot to add a few technical tips. There are some specific throat stretching exercises that are intended for people with problems swallowing. One is called the Mendelsohn Maneuver, another is called the Shaker Exercise and the third is just called jaw-opening exercise. There are several medical websites that have full descriptions (or less technical sites like Exercises to Increase Ability to Swallow & Cough | LIVESTRONG.COM, and there are also YouTube videos).

Since you have few nerves and not much pain sensation in your throat, pain isn't much of an issue but is also a reason for care. Don't use numbing sprays or gels. Discomfort is your protection against going too far or doing too much. Besides, it works on him as well as on you, and if he can't cum in your throat it takes away half the fun.

I can only speak from personal experience about pain and discomfort. Your jaw can get a bit sore but only if you really have to stretch. It's not a problem I have had to face as I just take my teeth out (old age does have some compensation!). My lips can be a little tingly afterwards, but that's actually quite a pleasant sensation and passes after half an hour or so.

With a really long dildo - 18" and longer - I do get a sore throat for a couple of days that makes swallowing unpleasant. I just avoid soda drinks and drink milky coffee for a while. This should not be an issue with the real thing as a penis is much softer than a dildo and shorter (the longest dick I have had so far was 12" but I live in hope).

ponyonall4s

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It takes time and practice, like different positions or angles till I lost my gag reflexes. I can get my BF 9" down my throat without much trouble now. But my problem is if I have a friend that is way thick then I can't open my mouth to accommodate him.

Reactions: Eatuallout80

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Been trying on my dildo. Like I figured it out pretty quick. You just have to press through. Obviously if their is pain don't do it. I can get it down no problem. i just can't keep it there. I think I could do face fucking but I'll run into trouble if he wants to hold me down more than a few seconds.

5.5 girth is what I'm using. I'm also very aware about my teeth, Mainly molars.

I think I'm bi or some form of it. But I don't expect girls to deepthroat me, but I certainly wouldn't after trying it myself. Seems more fun to stay at the first 1-4 inches. :3 I do like the challenge. The challenge is the fun part BUT too many gags, and I don't wanna even have my mouth on it. Maybe that's why some men/women won't do oral after a bad encounter with a bf. I couldn't imagine someone forcing me down on it. (when i'm unwilling and all)

Simon53

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No two people have the same gag reflex - and a lucky few have none at all. I think the trick is to back off ever so slightly when it kicks in, pause without removing it completely, and then gently try again. Part of the reflex is physical and part is mental, if you try to be calm and relaxed you will overcome it. Be patient! It can take some people up to 6 months to get the hang of it. But actually, keeping someone in your throat for 20 seconds or so is plenty. One extra I throw in is to make small swallows while he's at full depth, that massages the head of his cock and is guaranteed to finish him off.

Getting past your larynx down to your stomach is of course a whole different ballgame. Your gag reflex is pretty powerful at that point (mine is at about 12 inches) and your brain really freaks out the first few times.

Reactions: Horny btm

eschnarf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes well I am kind of sub/masochist. I like the big guys to wreck me basically. Generally big cocks don't hurt me, however, if a guy is so large, usually girth wise, that he does hurt my throat, I keep going in order to please my hung partner. Just is something you must be o.k with if you are looking for giant cocks as I am.

Since most people do not have bottomless or endless throats, it may take some time to learn how to deep throat. Or I have said this before, but sucking cock is not different than anything else, practice makes perfect. And depending on a guys size and the level of gag reflex you have, it may take a while to learn how to love and enjoy deep throating another mans' penis. The more you suck cock, the more you will learn how to deep throat. Especially when it comes to larger penises, the more the better.

I think most would agree with me here, but if you cannot find a guy who is well endowed, than practice on a realistic rubber dildo or some similar object. Again, practice makes perfect. So the more you get used to having another man's penis down your throat the sooner and better you will feel about deep throating a cock.