How to deepthroat?

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It really does depend on dick size. If the dick isn't that big (like me) then it isn't deep throating it's just cock sucking--balls deep is no problem, but if it's a big thick dick then it is a challenge. My problem is that I still have all of my wisdom teeth and if the guy is thick I can do damage b/c they're sharp as they've been filed to accommodate my bite. Ugh! I want them out! But, if he's just long then I'm fine.

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No two people have the same gag reflex - and a lucky few have none at all. I think the trick is to back off ever so slightly when it kicks in, pause without removing it completely, and then gently try again. Part of the reflex is physical and part is mental, if you try to be calm and relaxed you will overcome it. Be patient! It can take some people up to 6 months to get the hang of it. But actually, keeping someone in your throat for 20 seconds or so is plenty. One extra I throw in is to make small swallows while he's at full depth, that massages the head of his cock and is guaranteed to finish him off.

Getting past your larynx down to your stomach is of course a whole different ballgame. Your gag reflex is pretty powerful at that point (mine is at about 12 inches) and your brain really freaks out the first few times.

ohh so right.: making small swallows, while he is shvoiung it down, makes a little bit easier to go deep and it also drives him wild...

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't find it is the initial entry that is a problem for me, but rather maintaining deep sucking for anything more than about 20 seconds. But maybe that's normal.
especially if you are held tight and your hands are tied on the back... for some more seconds
not to fall into panic...
, take a deep breath and make small swallowing movements

groundsmen

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a guy on Xtube by the name of Richland Glory who has a sucking cock 101 video on his page - and Ive got to say, I was a straight A student after watching his video and using his techniques. I tend not to have a strong gag reflex on a cock but toothpaste foam - if it goes too far back, Watch out - I'm gagging!

Reactions: jslates215

Ladavid9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You either can or you can't. With practice the can'ts can improve how much they can handle buy for the real big ones it's just something you, as I said, can or can't do. Recently I did one that was 11 inches and went all the way to the base. Also the same with thick ones. Basically, I've never met a dick I couldn't deep throat.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Basically I narrowed everything I wanted to ask down in the title. hehe.
Two things I was determined to do, deep throat and learn the secret to sucking cock. Both of these my BF has said I have succeeded in.

Your throat is like your ass in a way, there is plenty of room for a cock to go down, only problem is gag. I gagged of course but there comes a point when you realize you have to keep pushing until it goes down and it does. Doing this over and again will eventually give you a resistance to gag reflex. It won't take gag reflex away altogether but it does work. I'm quite glad I learned and I will say it takes a lot of want to for the guy struggling to learn. It is worth it and can be managed without a lot of gagging.

Secret to sucking to me, is not all of the fancy go-wild motions but learning where the sweet spot is on the shaft, lingering there and truly sucking in that spot. Not up and down but slow, one spot concentrated sucking. The kind of moans you will get from him when you linger on that spot will be undeniable. I'll never forget the night a hot, sexy but so quiet guy stopped by after work and I gave him this kind of blowjob. I can still see the look on his face when we were done as he turned to me and said twice "THAT was good".. The look on his face was the best part. His body language during the blowjob was hot too. He never is verbal but his thrashing around on the bed and the wincing on his face said enough. He had pre flowing during the like a river the whole time, then of course I swallowed his warm, salty load when he came.

Hope I can do him again. I heard he got married again to a woman. I think eventually he'll be back.

Reactions: Horny btm

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the most important thing is you’ve got to like having a cock in your mouth. If you don’t enjoy it what’s the point. No little trick known to man will help you if you don’t love dick.

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a guy on Xtube by the name of Richland Glory who has a sucking cock 101 video on his page - and Ive got to say, I was a straight A student after watching his video and using his techniques. I tend not to have a strong gag reflex on a cock but toothpaste foam - if it goes too far back, Watch out - I'm gagging!
I havent watched the video yet, but agree with searching and learning from those who are amazing cocksuckers. I actually talk to two much more experienced cocksuckers about techniques and differences.

D

deleted3155011

Once I had all my teeth removed and was fitted with some very fine dentures, I haven't met a large cock yet that I could not take all the way. My guys appreciate that they can rough fuck my throat without teeth getting in the way.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Open mouth
Slide over the glans
Play with the glans
Ensure that your mouth is very wet
Ram throat to the base of his cock
I like to go hard and fast - hear him moan and groan because he wasn't expecting it
then I take my time with is mix of slow and deep, hard and deep, but always wet

My mouth is dripping now, as I think about the last 23cm cock I had in my mouth - it swelled up at the base so much and the glans were to die for!!!

Reactions: deleted881179