How to find a woman into SPH?

Discussion in 'Ask a Woman' started by UnHung_Hero, Apr 15, 2013.

1. UnHung_Hero

UnHung_Hero New Member

Albums:
    I can appreciate the fact that I'm not sexually appealing to most women, with my submissive nature and small endowment. I got into liking humiliation from an ex-gf who picked up on my kinks and did a good job of helping me explore them. I haven't had a serious relationship since, but have had to explore my kinks through "professional" means because it's hard to find another woman who's into humiliating a man. I've gotten to the point that I don't get satisfaction knowing I'm paying for the experience. I need to know that my partner is doing this because she wants to, not because I'm paying her.

I'd love a real relationship, but would settle for a cam-ship to start. Anything really just to make me believe there are some of you out there.

The only women I've found want paid, and that's fine. But I want someone who actually enjoys SPH and wants to find a weaker man to dominate of their own volition.

2. GeekLust

GeekLust New Member

Could you try a fetish forum? I can't think of any but I'm sure if you put some time into doing a search you could find something.

You could start with FetLife and see if you find something

#2 GeekLust, Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  3. Patchos

Gold Member

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are on the wrong forum. There are small penis support groups too, you know. Use Google.

5. Jillang

Jillang Member

Maybe I'm wrong but I just don't think many women want to humiliate their bf's. I think we all have slightly different tastes and opinions of what we find attractive but humiliating someone we are in a relationship with isn't really normal. Healthy relationships are built on certain things like trust, respect, physical and emotional chemistry, shared interests, etc.
    Maybe a role play fantasy or something will work for you but I can't imagine a real, healthy relationship could even exist with one partner purposely humilitiating the other.

6. Snarky_succubus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    There are plenty of women who are into that... But being interested in big dicks doesn't mean a woman is interested in abusing men with small dicks. Women whi are here to find someone (not many) would be looking for... BIG dicks... no? =\. Google is your friend, man.

7. INDFEM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    If you google, you can find another forum that is as famous as LPSG. what are you waiting for ?? do it

8. UnHung_Hero

UnHung_Hero New Member

Albums:
    I guess my brain is as small as my dick, but what forum are you referring to? I'm on Walnut Walk and Alt.com, but no luck there.