how to find guys that will gangbang me ?

jossaer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HI guys

I am a girl and i found that is very dificult to find guys that are into meting for do real gangbangs and not just talk about it.
been looking in diferent forums to look around for guys and so far yahoo chat is been the best.
any other ideas?

contact me if you want to chat about it (girls or boys) maybe a few boys together be nice !!

have yahoo, MSM, AOL same addy : jossaer
hugs
Josefin

Reactions: Mr Ed in Mass

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Tell the first three guys you see.

Seriously though, hang out around any university's Greek row or anywhere else where there are guys who hang out in tight knit groups. Approach the ones who are visibly tight with their bros, and you will have a bangin time.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you knwo you shouldn't just meet people you know nothing about for a fuck
it is unsafe....

can't believe I have to share that tidbit with adults

I second this. Indeed indulge in your fantasy and have fun, but be safe (in more ways than one) and smart about your hookups. You might get more than you bargained for in meeting the wrong types.

Reactions: malakos and Oxnard

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
HI guys

I am a girl and i found that is very dificult to find guys that are into meting for do real gangbangs and not just talk about it.
been looking in diferent forums to look around for guys and so far yahoo chat is been the best.
any other ideas?

contact me if you want to chat about it (girls or boys) maybe a few boys together be nice !!

have yahoo, MSM, AOL same addy : jossaer
hugs
Josefin

Well, though I am a bit surprised that a girl would have a hard time getting a guy to fuck her, especially in a situation like that-- something I rarely hear girls being willing to do, much less wanting to --I do kind've understand how it could happen. As a guy who has a passive/growing interest in trying something like that sometime, I know there's the whole retarded homophobia aspect in play. So many guys are so homophobic, and it's just stupid. Even if some guys actually want to try, a lot of them won't admit it for fear of being shitlisted by all of their friends for being a "fag." Then, of course, there's the huge population of men who are completely "disgusted" or terrified of history reflecting that they were, at one point in time, in the naked presense of another man.

Good luck...

p.s. This definitely should be in the Personal's forum, FYI.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I suggest standing in a busy high street wearing a big board saying......

"GANGBANGERS WANTED!! I WILL TAKE ALL COMERS"

Seriously, that ought to do it!!

Better still I suggest Peckham High Street!!! :wink::wink::wink::biggrin1:

Reactions: lapdog2001

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In NY, go to La Trapeze. Anywhere in the world. go to a club for swinging. You will need to bring a date, and you will either have to join the club, or pay the usually high entrance fee. Once you're in, go to the lounge area, talk to the people there, make it plain that you're into a big, group fuck. You may have to visit more than once to make enough acquaintances to make it happen. You might get lucky and meet a bunch of guys there who want to tag team you until closing. Or you might meet someone who knows of a group that meets regularly. You never know. I know the few times I went to swinger clubs, I saw plenty of group action, but the biggest group I saw with one girl had four guys.

Reactions: lapdog2001

We do gangbang parties in new york city.

spam link removed

Last edited by a moderator: