how to find guys that will gangbang me ?

HI guys

I am a girl and i found that is very dificult to find guys that are into meting for do real gangbangs and not just talk about it.
been looking in diferent forums to look around for guys and so far yahoo chat is been the best.
any other ideas?

contact me if you want to chat about it (girls or boys) maybe a few boys together be nice !!

have yahoo, MSM, AOL same addy : jossaer
hugs
Josefin

Where are you located? Maybe the problem is your location. If you lived near me I'd definitely help you out...

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A gangbang is more than a simple fuck... it involves being pretty intimate with other guys and possibly being in contact with their penises or cum... maybe a threesome where each guy choose a single hole to fuck would be a working solution for me at least... I'd choose the cunt

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A gangbang is more than a simple fuck... it involves being pretty intimate with other guys and possibly being in contact with their penises or cum... maybe a threesome where each guy choose a single hole to fuck would be a working solution for me at least... I'd choose the cunt

"the cunt".

Not even "her cunt".

Yes, I can see how intimate it is.

It does at least sound like a cool addition to the Voltron team though.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

"the cunt".

Not even "her cunt".

Yes, I can see how intimate it is.
[/I]

The intimacy seems to be focussed on the boys.

Despite the 100% straight thing.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why is this in the women's issues forum?
It's a women's issue.
There are so many that want a gangbang with at least 3 men...
Every weekday, after work, I go to a gangbang party. And my calendar is already full till September.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Why doesn't she just go to a football match naked?
I find a better class of gangbanger when I do this at rugby matches. Often I get chased by handsome police officers too. :wink:

^Disclaimer - It's possible that my rugby streaking and gangbang experience was just a dream. A fun dream.

Reactions: rtg

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find a better class of gangbanger when I do this at rugby matches. Often I get chased by handsome police officers too. :wink:^Disclaimer - It's possible that my rugby streaking and gangbang experience was just a dream. A fun dream.

I find Cricket players the best as they love sticky wickets.