how to find guys that will gangbang me ?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A gangbang is more than a simple fuck... it involves being pretty intimate with other guys and possibly being in contact with their penises or cum... maybe a threesome where each guy choose a single hole to fuck would be a working solution for me at least... I'd choose the cunt
What you are describing is 1 woman having sexual contact with 3 men. It's no less intimate than a woman with 10 men or even 30 men.

Each man choosing a hole to fuck is interesting although not as laughable as you getting to choose her vagina. She has a say in it too you know. She also may not want anal sex, not all women do.

Many gangbangs do include each space being filled at the same time. A gangbang can be just several men entering the woman's vagina or it can be anal sex only or anal sex as well as vaginal and it often includes oral sex.

Some gangbangs are part bukkake where men have sex with a woman and pull out then ejaculate on the woman, trying to see how far they can shoot. Others have the man pull out, and then go towards her mouth where he gets a few licks from her before unloading, while another man is already having vaginal sex with her.

Gangbangs should be with people you know are clean, and if you want to use a condom that is fine. Not all gangbangs include condom usage as a requirement, be aware of the risks. Some men get into the sex and forget themselves and will cum inside the woman even when they aren't supposed to. There are other gangbangs where cumming inside the woman is part of it, sometimes without condoms. I've been in all sorts, not necessarily proud of the barebacking times, I just prefer it and if she's willing then I take the opportunity. If she insists on condoms or the organizer/s do, then I use a condom.

Reactions: lapdog2001

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What you are describing is 1 woman having sexual contact with 3 men. It's no less intimate than a woman with 10 men or even 30 men.

Each man choosing a hole to fuck is interesting although not as laughable as you getting to choose her vagina. She has a say in it too you know. She also may not want anal sex, not all women do.

Many gangbangs do include each space being filled at the same time. A gangbang can be just several men entering the woman's vagina or it can be anal sex only or anal sex as well as vaginal and it often includes oral sex.

Some gangbangs are part bukkake where men have sex with a woman and pull out then ejaculate on the woman, trying to see how far they can shoot. Others have the man pull out, and then go towards her mouth where he gets a few licks from her before unloading, while another man is already having vaginal sex with her.

Gangbangs should be with people you know are clean, and if you want to use a condom that is fine. Not all gangbangs include condom usage as a requirement, be aware of the risks. Some men get into the sex and forget themselves and will cum inside the woman even when they aren't supposed to. There are other gangbangs where cumming inside the woman is part of it, sometimes without condoms. I've been in all sorts, not necessarily proud of the barebacking times, I just prefer it and if she's willing then I take the opportunity. If she insists on condoms or the organizer/s do, then I use a condom.

Thank you Hoss for the wonderful description and intelligent way you have described gang bangs.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

actually, there are so many differences between 3 men, 10 mean or even 30 men.

would dare to say that the whole point of more than 3 is destroy any intimacy of sex.

going by the dudes i've run into who are trying to arrange gang bang, the idea of a woman participating in any role other than an object/dick receptacle never seems to accrue to them.

what she wants... in their estimation.... is to be a fuck sleeve/cum backboard.

i can't tell you how arousing it is to hear part of my body referred to as space to be filled.

oh, that's the intimacy you were referring to!

ew. just plan old ew.

unless you're part of a fluid-bonded, sero-sorted group why in the name of all things sane/self perserving would anyone go condomless to a gangbang?

i remained shit shocked a woman *of her right mind* would agree to condomless gang bang. just the added wear and tear of so much penetration increases her chance of catching something because of so many micro tears in the vaginal/anal/throat lining.
:eek:

the attitude expressed in this post.. gang bang seems more about a group of men in a sexual situation.. with the female being there to dilute any blatantly homoerotic vibes.

randomly - before this thread gang bangs didn't squick me out.. post thread.. kinda completely skeeved out.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
randomly - before this thread gang bangs didn't squick me out.. post thread.. kinda completely skeeved out.

I think I'm with you there, ML. It's not like a gangbang was on my bucket list, but after reading this thread - I'm ready for a nice, hot shower. Ick.

And while I was ok with bodily fluids - I think I might be off them for a bit . :eek5:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Luka - my cupcake related enthusiasm has been greatly diminished
:frown:

@Ms. Femme - I got ya back if you gots mine
*holds up bar of soap*

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jello lady-gangbang. :yumyum:
*slinks through the jello in Ms Dragon's direction*

*keeps an eye on LaFemme and ML getting all soapy*

Your nipples seem to be exceeding dirty Ms Curio!
*proceeds to rub jello into boobies*

Dunno 'bout you Ms Curio but this is doing all sorts of good things for me!:biggrin1:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A gangbang is more than a simple fuck... it involves being pretty intimate with other guys and possibly being in contact with their penises or cum... maybe a threesome where each guy choose a single hole to fuck would be a working solution for me at least... I'd choose the cunt
^^^^^ Heart_of_Lion wrote the above^^^^^

To which I answered::

MickeyLee Response: actually, there are so many differences between 3 men, 10 mean or even 30 men.

would dare to say that the whole point of more than 3 is destroy any intimacy of sex.

I am aware there are differences between 3, 10 and 30. I was responding to Heart_of_Lion who said that a gangbang involves a level of intimacy with other men. Even if it's just 1 other man, there is going to be some level of interaction.
The level of intimacy, caring with and to the woman will vary from 1 gangbang to another. Some are very friendly, interactive with the woman or in many cases women indicating what they'd like.

MickeyLee Response:

going by the dudes i've run into who are trying to arrange gang bang, the idea of a woman participating in any role other than an object/dick receptacle never seems to accrue to them.

what she wants... in their estimation.... is to be a fuck sleeve/cum backboard.
yes there are some men who don't care about the woman, they see it as just a chance to have sex. For myself, the woman needs to be somewhat participating. If she seems uninvolved I have no real use for it. If she seems drugged up, I have been in situations where myself and a few others stopped anything from happening.

MickeyLee Response: i can't tell you how arousing it is to hear part of my body referred to as space to be filled.

oh, that's the intimacy you were referring to!

I can't help you like my wording. Would it have been better if I'd been utterly vulgar and said a cock shoved in her twat and another up her ass? The truth is there are 3 spaces, orifices whatever that you want to call them which a man might enter.

MickeyLee Response: ew. just plan old ew.

Okay, so it's not your thing.
There are women and men who don't take part in gangbangs, there are those that do. There are men and women into partner swapping, there are people who enjoy orgies. There are women and men who get some level of pleasure of having a man ejaculate on them. Read the boards. Nobody is forcing you to like it or take part.

unless you're part of a fluid-bonded, sero-sorted group why in the name of all things sane/self perserving would anyone go condomless to a gangbang?

i remained shit shocked a woman *of her right mind* would agree to condomless gang bang. just the added wear and tear of so much penetration increases her chance of catching something because of so many micro tears in the vaginal/anal/throat lining.
:eek:

the attitude expressed in this post.. gang bang seems more about a group of men in a sexual situation.. with the female being there to dilute any blatantly homoerotic vibes.

People can share whatever fluids they want. It's risk. Sex is risk. Even with a condom. Life is filled with risk. The men putting their penis inside a woman's vagina or rectum is also taking the risk, it's not just the woman.

Although I myself am bisexual and can at times find a sexual charge from another man in the gangbangs I have been at, not all do get me arroused. I've been in situations where there have been a few men, and none of them peak my interest. It is for me, the woman or at times women that can be my entire delight at these times.

Gangbangs, orgies, partner swapping, a woman having 3 lovers, a man having a lover in addition to his wife, these for me are choices that adults can make. You are in no way required to like these things or attend.

There are people that get a pleasure out of playing out-acting out rape, that is not something I could do.

When I participate in any sexual situation my requirement is an apparent and obvious willingness on the woman or women involved and the same holds true in all male gangbangs.