how to handle a large cock

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
With joy, and relaxation.
Treat him the way you love to be treated, and see how he reacts.
Then find out what is different about him. Listen to his breathing, it will tell you what he really likes.

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And vaguely related, this is my first winter in a house with steam-driven heating. I'm sitting next to a heater that sounds like it is taking massive cock right now. periodic squeals followed by the occasional pleasurable gasp.

Anyone else find erotica in everyday objects?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would say first thing you do is change your profile to at least 50% gay 50% straight if you are excited about taking a 9" cock! Second, look into douching because a man that size will strike oil.

So true, prep for this kind of anal sex can start with what you eat the day before. Cleansing is very important, enjoy and be safe.

willywuverbb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ILIW, If your're 1% gay I'd say you're not ready for cock that size. It could rip you if he's thick. If he's average girth you may be alright but you better have had at least some practice with a dildo or someone smaller. Anal sex is traumatic to your rectum. Make sure to use lots of good lube, EROS Puur is fabulous! Definitely douche and don't eat anything with seeds for a couple days before as they don't clean out very well and could contribute to tearing or scratching. I was a top until my young BF got a hold of my ass. He's 9 and about as big around as a beer bottle. It took me getting broken in slowly to achieve comfort. I always find it easier when I really want to feel him inside me. Really wanting it is the key for me. I can now take a 10x8 do easily with absolutely no distress and now he just slides right in with great comfort and wonderful pleasure. One last thing, if you do bleed after remember that it just comes with the territory and is usually overcome by your body in a day or two...If it doesn't go away in a day or two go see a doctor...It's best to work your way up to size not just dive right in....Rod