how to increase cum volume

barzda: Hello,
I'm new in tris forum...
Q:How to increace cum volume? food, vitamins or ?

Than you
Barzda

TechnoTed: Consume about a half tin or so of smoked oysters daily as your prostate needs zinc to create ropes of semen. (Your balls only contribute about 1% of your semen, and that's your sperm. Your Glory-organ is your prostate!). Oysters by far have the highest yield of natural zinc, followed by liver. :p Lethicin is supposed to help too but don't know of a natural source. (Someone out there will probably let us know). ??? Lycene found in tomatoes is needed too.
What I've told you works for me. ;) I'm 65, still having sex every morning and still blowing a FULL load ;D every other day as well as spurts of pre-cum every day. :-* Its a great way to start the day! Good Times.

Javierdude22: Maybe a silly question, but i am curious as to why you want to increase your volume..

TechnoTed: Jdude: Why would I want to increase my cum volume? Not a silly question at all. At six and a half decades, your volume is not what it was at 20 or 30 yrs, so most seniors can only cum maybe once a week (or so), except for those of us seniors who have made a point to enjoy all the sex we can get and that is why we are on this forum, just like you. The point is to be able to have volcanic eruptions of cum when we have sex every morning; not just to fill a pussy to overflowing, (although that's ok too). ;D Quick recovery (refraction) by the body to create a high volume of semen by the prostate for daily sex is the reason. ;)

(G8...1-2) ::) Ya, yor rite...us wabbits just git obese as we fill up wit dat cum so we'all can see who can shoot da furdest in dose circle-jerrks...as dey sey in Minnneesoda; YA, SURE!!! ;D

Longhornjok: Uhhhh, I am hoping there's an alternate to eating smoked oysters every day. :p

TechnoTed: Sure. Load up on liver. :p
Ok, try this: Pop open a tin of smoked oysters and using the lid, press out all of the oil you can. Spread plenty of whatever condiment you like ie, mustard, Tabasco, hot peppers or BBQ sauce, etc.
I have ordered a 30 day supply of 'Libido-Plus' from GVI ($45) when I got a phone call from GVI offering free shipping. (I have used many items from GVI and sent almost all of them back as they offer (and do) a no-questions asked refund policy except for shipping). Libido-Plus is an edible, chewy, cherry flavored 'gumball' loaded with specially formulated high potency zinc, magnesium and vitamin B-6. If it doesn't perform, I'll get my money back so I figure; why not try it? Call them and see if you can get the free shipping. Check it out at www.gvi.com.

awellhungboi: [quote author=TechnoTed link=board=health;num=1059115134;start=0#1 date=08/31/03 at 12:42:29]  Lethicin is supposed to help too but don't know of a natural source. (Someone out there will probably let us know).   ???  [/quote]

As far as I know, egg yolks would be the best source of natural lecithin.  Other than that, most commercial lecithin supplements are made from soy.  Soy contains natural estrogens, however--so if you're looking to increase your male potency, libido, and virility, you shouldn't take or eat a lot of soy-based products.

mook: Try Pygeum. Pygeum has been used to support prostate health After about a week or so of daily consumption, your 'cum output' should increase dramatically. Worked for me anyways....

You can find a decent deal here -
http://www.puritanspride.com
Pygeum 100 mg. Softgels
Buy 1 Get 2 Free

Another supp. to look at would be L-Arginine.

headbang8: [quote author=Monstro link=board=health;num=1059115134;start=0#7 date=09/01/03 at 06:11:19]
Soy contains natural estrogens, however--so if you're looking to increase your male potency, libido, and virility, you shouldn't take or eat a lot of soy-based products. [/quote]

Aaargh! I've been living in Japan for the last three years...and THAT explains a LOT!

Thanks, Monstro.

gigantikok: [quote author=Monstro link=board=health;num=1059115134;start=0#7 date=09/01/03 at 06:11:19]
Soy contains natural estrogens, however--so if you're looking to increase your male potency, libido, and virility, you shouldn't take or eat a lot of soy-based products. [/quote]
I hope not to offend any Asian women, but if Soy increases levels of estrogen why are so many women in Asia flat chested? Doesn't estrogen have a great deal to do with breast size?

wvalady1968: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=health;num=1059115134;start=0#10 date=09/07/03 at 23:55:11]
Doesn't estrogen have a great deal to do with breast size?[/quote]

About as much as testosterone and penis size, I believe.

9cyclops9: I've been taking l-arginine and l-lysine for about a month and I've noticed a big difference when I jack it. I only take 500mg of each, so you may want to try even more, but I don't know how much would be too much, ya know?

John

southerncruise: The fertility drug clomiphine citrate (Clomid) dramatically increaes cum volume.

This is rumoured to be one of Peter North's tricks.

As an aside, penis size is related to levels of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is the 5 alpha reduced form of testosterone.

When a person has very high testosterone, either naturally or from exogenous sources, your body attempts to lower circulating levels by reducing testosterone to DHT, or aromatizing it to estrogen.

During my teens my doctor explained to my mother that DHT was the reason for my abnormal development.

da_blissmachine: sometimes if i drink an 8-ounce glass of water 20-30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity it increases my ejaculation volume....... also the longer its been, the more cum

BrownEyedGuy: [quote author=southerncruise link=board=health;num=1059115134;start=0#14 date=10/04/03 at 10:55:19]The fertility drug clomiphine citrate (Clomid) dramatically increaes cum volume.
[/quote]

Clomiphene citrate definitely does increase semen volume. I was taking it for awhile to boost my testosterone level. While on it, I noticed a huge increase in my ejaculatory volume.

BiggerIsBetter: I was skeptical at first but tried to remain open-minded about the supposed benefits of L-Arginine and its ability to increase cum volume.

I'm happy to report, however, that after being on the supplement for three weeks now I've definitely noticed an increase in the cum I produce. I haven't measured it (and likely never will), but I know that I get at least two full extra squirts of cum when shooting now, if not more. I have to say I'm really impressed and even turned on by the results. BTW -- I only really started to notice the difference during the past week, so it evidently does take some time for the nuts to kick up production levels.

For the record, the lable recommends taking two tablets each twice a day, each tablet containing 500mg of L-Arginine. I follow that, but have even bumped it up to taking two tablets three times a day. I'm not sure if that changes anything; I'm just mentioning it as part of what I've been doing.

tsctsc: I did a little searching on Clomiphene Citrate mentioned earlier and it seems that it is primarily used for Female infertility.
Just wondering if any of our medical people here know anything more about this?

L-arginine does seem to help, as do zinc and vit. E and C

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
I have heard when using L-Argininine, be carful if you have herpes. It can increase the frequency of outbreaks. But if you also take lots of extra Lysine it will balance it and not have the undesired effect.