How to increase the length of your cock.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lpsgnoob, just curious to hear your length routine. I'm looking to increase my length and would love to know what your best exercises were/are.

Girth is secondary to me...first, I'm going for a nice round 10" lol.

Attached is my size goal...and the hot chick sucking it!

I have a question, what is that structure or structures that come down from the mons pubis or pubic region that are rope like in nature that hold the penis? I have the same thing and have been wondering what they are? Ligaments? Something else?

edit; I'm not sure how to attach the picture you attached but for anyone who is reading this it is in the pic a couple posts up...

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Be very careful with your suspensory ligaments. If you injure one badly, you can have a floppy erection or a major hook. I'd rather have average that stood up hard and proud than a longer than average that hung down.

whereweare

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Skull Mason: Yes, those are suspensory ligaments (AFAICT), but mine look nothing like that. You, and the guy in the picture are each very slim and muscular, so that might have something to do with it. I've got a little extra 'padding' I'd love to get rid of!

As for the photo I attached, you have to click the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom, scroll down to "Attach Files" and click "Manage Attachments". Self explanatory from there. I'd be curious to see what yours looks like, because it's pretty unusual as far as I can tell...not that there's anything wrong with it. :)

cumbriankid69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm, its funny I have been in two minds about Jelquing? Can I go direct to increasing girth? If so how. It seems like you have to do at least a 6 week lengthening process before you try to build girth. Im also worried about having a negative impact on erection quality!!

billybrag

Just Browsing
Media
...depends on what you want to use your cock for i suppose, if its for showing off then sure aim for a biggie! I like to use mine for fucking and really it wont make much difference to me if its another inch or two longer as i prefer long slow sessions than a quick bang. I looked at some of the guys on here who have been wanking too much by the look of things and I can't see how some of the organs on display would be attractive to a sex partner, but i suppose you pays your money and makes your choice...

Still_Growing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no actually clinical data to support any PE treatment. It's just something you can only really wish for, because statistically that yields about the same result as tugging on your knob like a starting mower.

It's like your spine bro, it only grows so much per individual and no amount of stretching or tearing really generates growth. And given the uncertainty and even damage PE treatments can bring, it's not worth the effort nor would the growth be of any great significant value. Although there is the weight loss option which helps shape up the area and reveal length previously held back by fatty tissues.

started at 6.4 or whatever that small mark is before half and now i'm at 7.25 after a month and a half of the basic PE routine posted. it works if you try it and do it right because the principle behind it is solid. but skeptics are always welcome to fester in their current dissatisfaction :)