How to lose fat above the penis?

WhiteBoy86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any ideas on what I can do to do to lose fat about my dick? Im 5,11 206. I was around 215 lost some weight but didnt notice any from that area.

WhiteBoy86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that isnt worth a damn. If I could lose some of it that would be good. I know loosing 20 pounds would prolly help but hell thats prolly not gona happen.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately there really isnt much you can do to target that area specifically. It's an extension of the fat from your abs. You can either do a lot of cardio and lose about 30 lbs or you can weight train, burn the fat and increase the muscle.

As stated before it is not possible to target one area for fat loss with the exception of surgical assistance. Your overall body fat has to come down together or not at all.

What do you mean "fat about your dick"? Do you mean near your belly button? :confused:
I'm thinking he is referring to the pelvic region which has a layer of fat beneath the skin. It's below the belly button and above the dick.

Just work on losing overall body fat. Spot reduction, aka losing fat in one specific spot, is a myth. Just work on losing weight and building up the muscles in that area (Pilates will help) and see what happens in a few months.
He doesn't even have to wait a few months. Usually with a good routine you'll see changes in a couple weeks.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, you can't target just one area of your body to lose fat. You have to lose fat from all over.

How to do that?

Don't listen to anyone who isn't a "living example" of their advice.

Let's take the "Atkin's" diet. The author was FAT!! Sugar-busters diet = FAT!!! Suzanne Sommers = FAT!!

And personal trainers? Yeah, their muscles are big, but most of them are covered in a lot of extra fat. I work out at an excellent gym with excellent trainers, but I'd sleep on nails before following their dietary advice

The only dietary advice I take is from the following people:

-- Tony Robbins: what a bod - and despite his acromegaly condition. Although he is vegan, you can follow his dietary advice whether or not you are vegan, vegitarian, pescetarian or a meat-eater.

-- Colin Campbell, author of The China Study. He lives and looks his advice. This is one of the ONLY dietary books based on extensive science.

Last edited:
Media
Unfortunately, you can't target just one area of your body to lose fat. You have to lose fat from all over.

How to do that?

Don't listen to anyone who isn't a "living example" of their advice.

Let's take the "Atkin's" diet. The author was FAT!! Sugar-busters diet = FAT!!! Suzanne Sommers = FAT!!

And personal trainers? Yeah, their muscles are big, but most of them are covered in a lot of extra fat. I work out at an excellent gym with excellent trainers, but I'd sleep on nails before following their dietary advice

The only dietary advice I take is from the following people:

-- Tony Robbins: what a bod - and despite his acromegaly condition. Although he is vegan, you can follow his dietary advice whether or not you are vegan, vegitarian, pescetarian or a meat-eater.

-- Colin Campbell, author of The China Study. He lives and looks his advice. This is one of the ONLY dietary books based on extensive science.

Sounds good. I might check those out. Thanks!

S

SirConcis

The pubic fat pad is one of the last to go as you lose weight. You just have to workout long enough that you've gotten rid of enough fat elsewhere that the fat in the pubic area starts to go. Patience and perseverence necessary.