how to make bulge in pants look bigger

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This works for me: With the idea of pulling the fabric tighter across the crotch, hence giving definition to underlying items, underwear that enhances the ass cheeks takes extra fabric in that area, yielding less for the front. This is one reason the bubble butts generally show larger packages in front. Undergear makes the butt enhancers. Have fun experimenting, mrdavy.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
oldredneck1 said:
Go commando or wear boxer shorts.
This definitely helps a lot.

I normally just wear 'tighty whitey' [god I hate that name] style underwear and show no more bulge than the next guy... but if I go commando... well, look at my avatar :tongue:.

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cock ring. (around the whole package) That makes you look absolutely huge.

I also like showing a "basket" rather than a trouser snake, so I opt for suporting boxer briefs: Brands like 2xist and Unico

I also have a few bikini briefs from Puma and Calvin that are very comfy and show a sweet bulge. :biggrin1:

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You can line your Jockey briefs with a shoulder pad or a cup from a lady's bra. That should keep 'em guessing.:biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Use Photoshop like my avatar!:biggrin1:

Don't drink caffeine drinks, they will shrivel your cock! Drink things that improve the circulation down there such as Panax ginseng and gingko biloba tea, ginger drinks, wine.
Eat spicy food

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too have found that the N2N with the "built-in" cockring show GREAT!

I'm a 100% Freeballer/Commando guy. But in some of my European-cut slacks, the trouser snake look is just kinda offensive -- even to me -- and I love looking at VPL (Visible Penis Line).

http://www.n2nbodywear.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=N2N&Product_Code=E1&Category_Code=c-ring

It takes everything you got -- puts it all together in a nice HUGE PACKAGE -- and it's all 'up front'. And with the Slingshot -- there's no binding and pulling. The only fabric is around your member... not up your arse or under your butt.

I love it... if I have to wear something -- this is all that I own! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Reactions: thongboy

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you really want more to show than you have, there is a company that makes underwear with a sewn in either plastic or some other type of stiff material in the shape of a flaccid penis that fits around your very own cock. I have seen it pictured in one of our threads, but can't recall the title to search in our very own "google". Maybe another member (alex8?) can help out with this.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
use something called the wunderbulge at www.buygay.com
i use one and works really well. it's not false adertising either.

same as a wonderbra for a women, lifts it up and pulls it out
utilizes what you already have instead of hiding and presenting a false bulge.

E

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight