How to make money camming?

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone else started this too?

i really want to as well. i jerk off everynite and mite as well get paid for it!

i don't have a buddy that will do it with me, yet (;

i was wondering what site your with? and what kind of cam you have?

have you made more cash since your last post and how often/method do you get paid?

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks so much for starting this thread! Your experiences are very encouraging. I;m like the rest of the guys in that I want to work solo or either with a female. This thread has renewed my interest in this as a viable income stream.

B_Sinjay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
livejasmin.com has it all.

I made some good money when I was living in NY, especially when I did with another girl. But you have to register your partners and it takes about 24 hours before they are "accepted". You can't just bring random people into the situation at your will.

They do an excellent job screening their performers and viewers.

Tons of categories. Something for everyone!

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a friend who wants to do it with me, he already has a nice webcam. He's about 9 inches and I'm almost 9 so we should get some sticky clix! lol

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe I'm missing something in this convo but with Cam4 most of the girls and guys are camming for free. Why would someone want to "pay" to watch? unless as some of you have said, that you have something that's super kinky or interesting (three tits) to offer? I don't get it.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe I'm missing something in this convo but with Cam4 most of the girls and guys are camming for free. Why would someone want to "pay" to watch? unless as some of you have said, that you have something that's super kinky or interesting (three tits) to offer? I don't get it.

On alot of the freebie sites ...forgive me for saying this....but are not too picky on the looks of the cammers....on pay sites the guys are not going to pay to watch mingers (unless they like mingers of course) and yes the pay sites do cater for kink but quite alot is pretty vanilla.

i suppose if they are paying they can request you to do things, some people have a lot of money to waste

They can request but they don't always get.......the guys will pick a girl/s who do the things the guy particularly likes.

In their opinion they're not wasting theor money ..........and lets face it,it is money to do as they please with.

....and before you ask no i'm not a cam girl.......and yes i used to be.

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
applying for an account with my bud today, finally.

he's bigger, talker, more built and sexier than me, lol.

but he said he'll basically suck me off and ride me the whole time on cam. he loves that shit.

win win win win winner winner chicken dinner! lol

B_dailymale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone ever done anything like this? I was looking into a couple of sites for my partner and I to do together as a couple to make some extra money, but have no idea where to even start. Any tips, suggestions? Anything would be helpful.

This is a good place to start - everything you need to start you off! :wink:

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting. I got asked when i was on cam4 to do a private show but never did it. I never show my face..lol...not sure how many people want to look at a headless body...

gregariddle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it helps if you do something "unique" and aren't just jerking off. For me, I discovered a few years ago that a ton of people really get off on watching a guy shoot cum on a picture, whether it be of a famous person or someone they know. I don't have a giant cock, but I've always been "blessed" with the ability to produce giant loads, so I became pretty popular for my cum pics and eventually videos. I even managed to make some decent cash for custom vids, where I would do or say certain things by request. I have since gotten away from it, but I'm sure there is still a market for this kind of thing.

Cheers,
Riddle