How to make my cum thicker

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Try lots of water and take lechithin and L-arginine. My cum is very thick and i shoot quarts. Been takeing both for years now

Reactions: erpap

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm thinking that besides drinking a lot of water, this ability seems related to genetics. My best buddy shoots really thick loads with a lot of force and volume. He's always be able to cum that way. i don't know how he does it. I shoot a lot too but it's not as thick and creamy as his.

mark5252

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
somehow its related to what u eat once I ate alot of celery and started Cuming thicker and bigger amounts and if u don't like celery just leave a week between each time I know that might be hard but you'll need to resist

mark5252

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is about the diet once I ate all of celery and that same day when I masturbated it was very thick and I kept cuming for about 50 secs it's because celery has alot of proteins so any food with proteins will make cum thicker and in more amounts if u don't like veggies try leaving a week between every masterbation session I know it sound hard but you'll have to resist