How to show a bulge???

Dongboy: Hey guys, any tips on how to show off that I'm really packin a big one? Without resorting to wearing spandex, I mean! lol

How do you guys reveal your meat through your pants, and what kind of pants do you wear to do so effectively? If I'm aiming to show my bulging crotch, I usually wear tight faded blue Levi 501s (with button fly). What are your favourite jeans to show off your package?

And any other tips, like maybe wearing a jockstrap or cockring underneath, or is going commando better? I'd interested to learn the tricks of the trade, get your replies in big boys!
;)

fitdude: Well, I guess what you're packing just shows! I like 501s with j-strap and/or c-ring underneath. :D

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Mostly my problem is the reverse; the bulge will always show, but I don't want the precise scale of things to be too obvious. Still less do I want my middle leg advertising my feelings when it becomes all too clear he is growing and on the move. I would guess that the same goes for a lot of other big men.

I wear jockstraps, yes, but not for that reason at all.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, that's how I see it. I show a bulge regardless of what I wear; in fact, I don't consider myself one to go out of the way to reveal it. I let it show itself -- not to say I get hard for others, but if people are looking for it (especially with one your size), they'll see it on their own terms. Why make all the more effort for yourself?

Curtis: I dress for comfort when I can. For me, about the most comfortable attire I can wear without getting arrested is loose cotton lounge pants (aka pajama bottoms).

Judging from the number of gawks and stares I get, I'd say lounge pants would be a good bet for anyone looking to get noticed. The movement of the swinging meat underneath seems to be fairly noticeable.

Curtis

prepstudinsc: Like several others who have replied, I too, show a bulge regardless of what I'm wearing. If I wear boxer briefs, it bulges everything up making it rather obvious. When I wear boxers, it all hangs down my leg, which is just as obvious, only in another location. It's always been this way, and I know it always will. It's just a part of being well hung.

blak9: My bulge is most noticable in khakis (or any light colored pants) and especially in sweat pants.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have these gray cotton sweatpants I workout in that show my bulge in a very noticeable way. I am always conscious that I look huge down there.

A cockring bloats my cock and makes it turgid to half hard at about 8" now THATS a bulge LOL

;D

bigsoft: No matter what I wear, there is an obvious bulge. I have tried wearing all types of underwear and each type has its problems. So I have given up on underwear altogether and I freeball fulltime. My cock and balls hang naturally and comfortably down my left leg.

Reactions: AARON.aa

Dongboy: Thanks for the replies guys, some useful tips there (I think I'm gonna try out a jockstrap or cockring underneath my jeans to have fun getting those glances on the street - too much swingage goin on in sweatpants!).

Cheers, keep em comin' - so to speak!

Finedessert: Socks, Socks, Socks, Just buy a ton of Socks and stuff, stuff, stuff. ::)

Grandpa

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anybody remember the trouser-stuffing skit many, many years ago on Saturday Night Live?

John Belushi is having dinner with this woman he hopes to get into bed. He excuses himdelf to go to the men's room. While he's washing up, he sees this other guy stuffing a wad of paper towels in his pants.

John's face lights up with inspiration. First he stuffs a handfull of towels in his own pants. Then two. Next, he rips open the towel dispenser, and stuffs the roll. Still not enough. He opens this janitor's storage cabinet, and starts to stuff the entire contents- sponges, canisters of cleanser, plugners, etc. into his pants.

In the last scene, you do indeed see him get into a taxi with the woman. But, there is this huge bulge extending from his pants, which is so big he has to let it lean out the window of the cab as they drive off.

Finedessert: That did it now I'mROFLAMO banging my fist on the floor, Way to funny Eric, as Bob Hope would sing Thanks for the memories.

Grandpa

RainDance: 501's do make it pretty obvious, but I enjoy feeling a little dressy most of the time... with no underwear and a pair of dark grey slacks, it's not so obvious that everyone turns when you enter the room, but to any women (or men) who are crotch-watchers it's apparent. Still being dressy, I have a pair of light tan silk trousers that REALLY show off the outline. Then of course there's grey sweats if you DO want everyone to turn and look...

A little less on the usual side, I've found a kilt with no sporran makes things VERY obvious... Of course, don't plan on sitting down unless you want to flash.

Dickprint: For me, bulge just happens. Some undies reveal more, so conceal a little. Unless the pants are like 4 sizes too big, then the bulge is harder to detect. If you are wearing tight 501's and have an average size cock, its impossible not to show bulge. Don't go out of your way to show bulge, just let it happen, because experienced crotch watchers will know that you are going out of your way. (not a bad thing to me)

militarybigdikgi: cockring works best ...make one yourself...find you an old belt that's pertty wide and use velco and make you a cock ring

meathose10: The whole key to showing an impressive bulge is simply not to ever wear underwear. If you're big , they'll see it.Tight faded jeans are my favorite - but not 501's . In my case 505's with a zipper hug the goods better. I take them to the tailor and have the thighs taken in , so that the legs are snug and cup my meat down left. But not too tight - it needs room to roll and swell up. If you wash your levi's with LOTS of fabric softener they'll really cling - feels like you've got a hot palm massaging you as you walk.......so of course you'll chub up and they can spot your bulge a block away. Try it!

donkeyboy: any links to sites with guys caught with bulges??