How to show a bulge???

Kramer: I find that wearing a tighter jean in the crotch drives women crazy. I have a 12" penis, so sometimes it can be uncomfortable, but usually Wrangler has the right kind of jean to show off your hawg in a flattering fashion. Good luck.

look9989: I used to worry about how much I was showing, but now I don't worry about it. From the stares I get, I've come to realize it's probably inappropriate to be walking around at work with an huge schlong visible in my pants, but I've given up trying to hide it. :eek:

ace420: Is this really a problem? I try to conceal the bulge.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I just have to pull on my Levis. But, if that doesn't work for you, try petitioning Adultshop to make a real product out of these briefs now in "development."

Go to http://www.adultshop.com/bigboy and view the video. (Watch what happens to the car...)

mhk: I spent so many years of my life trying not to show the bulge, which has always been difficult because I am almost 10" soft and 13.5" hard. But now that I'm older, 31, if I want to show off I just put regular fitting jeans on and go commando. Some people are going to look and be intrigued and others will look and be offended. But Like I always say, don't judge a man until you've walked in his shoes.

drrionelli: My best tip for trying to show?

Always dress "right". The fabric of your jeans/slacks is tighter on that side, so you'll show better.

I personally prefer dressing "left". More room, so I hang easier. Which can, itself, make for a good display!! ;)

prepstudinsc: [quote author=drrionelli link=board=clothing;num=1036267862;start=15#25 date=01/19/03 at 13:52:52]

I personally prefer dressing "left".  More room, so I hang easier.  Which can, itself, make for a good display!! ;)[/quote]

My dick naturally hangs toward the left anyway, so I just let it do it's thing. I just don't even bother to try to hide my bulge. It's there. Why bother to accentuate it?
One of my friends teases me about mine--he said that even when I wear baggy clothes, you can see my dick hanging in my pants. I bought a new suit a few weeks ago. When I was being fitted for it, the tailer said, I think I'll give you a ltitle bit more room in the crotch. LOL
It's just a part of being a man with a large penis.
You have to take the good with the bad.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Several factors going on in my life currently regarding clothing and bulges....Since being around lpsg for quite awhile, I have come to accept that I'm not the only guy who has a "bulge" to keep up with. I am accepting the fact that it' okay to show (within reason, of course) and go for comfort by all means as possible.

I have had to purchase new clothing--both dress and casual over the last several months. In business wear, the trend here in the U.S. now in men's suits and dress slacks seems to be LESS use of pleats...(pleats have always helped "hide" the bulge considerably for alot of us members here, but now--flat-front slacks are "back" to some degree)

I have noticed personally that white, cream, light gray, and tan color slacks do for me what other men have known for years---they accentuate the bulge.
I try to stay with conservative, traditional style business wear with considerable darker colors for the most part.
But again (thanks to the encouragement from lpsg members ?) I do get "daring" and go for the lighter colors more often than before...(I just "plan" the occasions when I wear them...I try to avoid showing bulges in "strict, stuffy, heavy-business occasions" and instead, use the lighter colors for more casual business days --or when I'm going to be around other people who know me (ahem...who have KNOWN me for years and don't pay any attention to certain "aspects" of my appearance if you get my drift)

As to casual wear, again, I select colors and the cut of jeans according to the occasion and who I am going to be around. I try not to dress where I will REALLY bring attention to my assets or where I might embarrass someone I know. For shopping or "mixing and mingling" I might be in the mood to "relax" a bit and wear something "a little daring" (compared the "old"me who feared showing anything at all!) At home, in my rural setting with no neighbors too close by, I REALLY kick-back and would probably surprise many of my close acquaintances :eek: but, I am on my own turf and it doesn't matter to me as much, somehow! --'Guess I 'm getting older! (NO! --not going all nude just yet!)
Suffice it to say, I'm learning to enjoy the "unbridled" ::) feel of athletic wear, jogging suits, and the like around the house..not to mentioned those great athletic shorts by spring and summer! (CAN'T wait!)

BTW--For jeans, I can report that using fabric softener certainly helps levis reveal more outline! But, I have been using fabric softener for years to take away that prickly, rough texture feel of brand-new denim...

As has been pointed out here so wisely by others, I think one has to combine comfort first and then use good judgment as to the occasion you're entering when selecting clothing. I have arrived at the conclusion however, that as men, we should accept we are male with male equipment and we can't always hide that fact. We can however, show some discretion as to the extent of HOW and WHEN we reveal it to the world.

drrionelli: You're absolutely right, benderten. We really shouldn't have to worry about how much we show or, indeed, WHETHER we show. What we have "down there" is no more or less consequential than how tall we are (or are not), our hair colour, or whether we are right or left handed. It's just a part of who we are.

Personally, if it makes you happy, then by all means show it! If not, then don't. Either way, we shouldn't be condemned one way or the other. If people aren't offended that we are of a certain size, shape or colour, then they shouldn't be offended by something as relatively unimportant as the size of our genitalia.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a lot of people's perception depends on the demeanour of the big dick's owner. There are some dudes out there who just carry themselves like they're trying to dispay their goods. We've all seen guys whose attitude practically screams, "Hey! Gawk at my huge honker, why don'tcha!" Other guys may wear exactly the same clothes, but their demeanour doesn't suggest that they're trying to flaunt their endowments. Clothes don't make men into assholes; deportment does.

tallblkguy: It always seems to want to hang down the right side of my jeans no matter what kind of underwear i wear. anyone else?

SpeedoGuy: Same here about going right no matter what.

I once was embarrased by the bulge and the occasional stares is brought. I wore tight briefs to compress it and "hide" it.

In the last few years though, I've come to letting it hang. I wear loose fitting briefs like Jockey elance. Much more comfortable. I don't flaunt it but don't compress it either. If people want to gawk anwyay, BFD, so be it.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree Speedo - I am more and more confortable with people staring at my bulge. I was free balling the other day in khakis and got an honest to goodness full on boner. Not an accident or fleeting I was turned on and horny at something. Needless to say a couple people's gaze went towards my obvious erection and I just let it go and didn't have a problem with it at all. Thats a 180 from my teen days when I first became full grown down there and would do ANYTHING to have it not show.

;D

blowa35: My three year old levi's 501 are just perfect to show my 6-inch-soft-cock. With a hard-on it's different, but that's another question, I think. BTY... this is my 1st posting in the wonderful lpsg... a warm hello to everyone!

awellhungboi: I show no matter what type of pants I wear (at least that's usually how I feel), I have a pair of Wrangler courderoys, for instance that I would never wear to work. What I usually do is, in the fall and winter, I'll wear a longish cardigan that hangs down to my crotch, or more layers, sweaters etc. Seems to help keep it from being too obvious. You can also layer your clothes, if you're in a casual atmosphere you can wear an untucked button shirt over a t-shirt--if you decide you feel like showing you just tuck the shirts in or take the top shirt off. Summers are tougher, I usually wear really baggy shorts. Although I don't go to as much trouble to hide it as I used to. (Oh, this topic was about how to show, not hide. Sorry.)

Reactions: greoj

jb1600i: I have several pairs of Levis and for me the most effective bulge-enhancing pair are my 507s. I find that if I let my meat hang down my left leg with the head curved towards my middle leg the bulge is more obvious that even in a pair of 501s. I personally like the cut of the 507s. I suppose it's a different story for every guy - I've a really slim waist and hang just over 7" soft so I suppose things are generally more noticeable no matter what I wear. I find that wearing a tighter fitting pair of jeans although quite constricting does provide support and allows the package to be held in one place. The only downside is when the big man begins to grow....

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=jb1600i link=board=clothing;num=1036267862;start=30#35 date=02/22/03 at 06:50:43]I find that if I let my meat hang down my left leg with the head curved towards my middle leg the bulge is more obvious that even in a pair of 501s. [/quote]

jb:

You sound to me like a very impressive guy. But tell me, if your head is curved towards your middle leg, just what is the head itself attached to? Mine, by contrast, is on the end of the middle leg ;)

Although at least one guy on here has been looking for underwear cut with a third 'leg' in the centre, I didn't know Levi 507's were already made that way!

jb1600i: Nice one Max - you got me there mate.

My first ever post to LPSG too.

Guess what I meant to say was "the middle of my leg"... :)

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today's Foxtrot comic strip shows one way...

ft030331.gif

Reactions: dickbruh

simongbb7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am so glad I found this forum. My penis is about 6 inches soft. I must say, even though my penis is not huge, I have avoided wearing flat front pants. I am very aware of my bulge and try to avoid it. I am quite skinny, so it seems to look even bigger. I guess I need to get more comfortable with it, but it is difficult.