how to stretch my ass

nakedboyxxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi ppl,
me and my bf are in a long distance relationship and when we see each other we're always very horny coz we don't have sex that often...

I like him to fuck my nice withe tight ass but he's got a big black fat dick and every time i feel pain... I would love to stretch a bit my hole to be prepared.

Any advice or tip? Ok i know a dildo would help...but is there anything else out there? any good advice would be much appreciated

thx

Reactions: henry777

Empty_Hole

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with x704 long term use of but plugs trains the sphincter to be able to accept bigger things, or i have seen lubes, sprays and gels that have a numbing agent in them to help receive bigger things, and some people use poppers because they apparently help relax the anal muscles

I can only assume there are negative health outcomes to stretching ones asshole.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm in a slightly similar situation, I only get to see my man on the weekends because we live a couple of hours apart and we are both very busy during the week.

I've "tried" a couple of things to get around this problem, but without a doubt what works best is just patience on your partners part. I know you guys might just want to get straight into it, but you probably don't want to stretch yourself out permanently.

Besides, despite what all the men's magazines might say, I love foreplay :)

Empty_Hole

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't numbing creams get on the penis and make his penis less sensitive?

I know you can get some for the penis aswell to make it easier to last longer, but there are some around to reduce the feeling of the anus so a person can refrain from feeling as much pain.

and for the others couple of people saying about loose holes and negative effects, there shouldnt be either providing he is not stretching it too far, and by the sounds of it he only wants to stretch it a bit so he can take his BFs cock which wont cause any bad effects. As long as the muscle isnt overstreched it is able to retract to normal size.

gary1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree with Brensta patience is a virtue. Plus it's hot to take your time. If all else fails try poppers. Worked for me. :smile:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know you can get some for the penis aswell to make it easier to last longer, but there are some around to reduce the feeling of the anus so a person can refrain from feeling as much pain.

and for the others couple of people saying about loose holes and negative effects, there shouldnt be either providing he is not stretching it too far, and by the sounds of it he only wants to stretch it a bit so he can take his BFs cock which wont cause any bad effects. As long as the muscle isnt overstreched it is able to retract to normal size.

I meant that if you put the numbing cream on your bottom, doesn't it also end up getting on his penis?

w2btm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would love to stretch a bit my hole to be prepared.

Any advice or tip? Ok i know a dildo would help...but is there anything else out there? any good advice would be much appreciated

thx

Dildo's and but plugs do help - and IME do not permanently stretch you out a couple weeks of no back door action and your body tightens back up.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Remember that PAIN is the bodies alarm system that there is something wrong and needs to be investigated. You wouldn't take the battery out of a smoke detector because it kept going off. Same with your anus dont numb the area with creams gels or sprays, you could do serious damage and not know it has been done, until the numbness wears off. I shouldn't think you would like to explain that injury in A & E

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First- LUBE LIBERALLY.

Second- TRAIN for it. The point of butt plugs is NOT to 'stretch you out' because the neck of a butt plug is particularly narrow and the interior of the colon is actually quite roomy.

The purpose of Butt Plugs is that they have a WIDE section that you must get past to get to the neck, and in repeatedly inserting and removing the butt plug, over and over and over again, what you are doing is teaching yourself how to relax that sphincter on command. It is the experience of the pain that makes your body tense up when being penetrated, which is what causes the pain. A vicious circle.
Third- the OTHER thing you want to train is your pelvic floor muscles. Once you have the butt plug in and are wearing it for a few hours at a time you will find that certain things you do will want to push the butt plug out. you will have to do Kegel flexes to pull it back in. The purpose of wearing the butt plug is to remind you to kegel frequently, and it gives you direct feedback as to whether you are holding that butt plug in or not.
Kegel exercises make your butthole STRONGER.... but they also make the sphincter more resilient. You are essentially training it to flex, and then relax.

Trust me... get a butt plug with a 2" diameter and try inserting it. It will hurt- but only as the widest point tries to get thru.
once you get past the wide part, the pain will abate and you will get a pleasurable reward of the feeling of your ass filled.
After an hour or two, pull it out, you will find it is easier to get it out that it was to get it in.
Insert it again immediately,.. try and find that same mental space and bodily angle that you had when you pulled it out, and it will slide in easier the second time. wear it for an hour or two and then repeat.

Do this every single day for a few days before your guy arrives. Over time, you will train your body not to tense up and that will result in less pain on insertion and that less intense feedback will enable you to become more relaxed still.

Also- in my experience what works best is for the Top to start by Pushing all the way in in one smooth steady stroke- not too fast but not slow- either- and then HOLD IT- just hold still with his cock fully up your ass for about 15 or 20 seconds before he starts thrusting. That gives your body time to adjust to the penetration and your asshole to relax further...
It works great for me- so might be worth a try.

I recommend the NJoy 2.0 a two pound piece of stainless steel that is perfect for anal training and has a long enough neck that it will stay where you put it. Like weight lifting for your asshole.

Keep in mind that if the pain is associated with DEPTH... that is a different issue of his dick hitting the blind pocket in the colon rather than negotiating the bend. To train for that you will need a dildo that is as long or longer than your guy's dick so you can learn how to orient yourself so his dick doesn't shove against the pocket.