how to stretch my ass

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nakedboyxxx, May 9, 2010.

1. nakedboyxxx

nakedboyxxx New Member

Hi ppl,
    me and my bf are in a long distance relationship and when we see each other we're always very horny coz we don't have sex that often...

I like him to fuck my nice withe tight ass but he's got a big black fat dick and every time i feel pain... I would love to stretch a bit my hole to be prepared.

Any advice or tip? Ok i know a dildo would help...but is there anything else out there? any good advice would be much appreciated

thx

2. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Look into buttplugs.

3. Empty_Hole

Empty_Hole New Member

I agree with x704 long term use of but plugs trains the sphincter to be able to accept bigger things, or i have seen lubes, sprays and gels that have a numbing agent in them to help receive bigger things, and some people use poppers because they apparently help relax the anal muscles

4. jonluke6ft2

jonluke6ft2 New Member

I don't know why you want a loose butt hole?

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Don't numbing creams get on the penis and make his penis less sensitive?

6. DeerHunterIA

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I can only assume there are negative health outcomes to stretching ones asshole.

7. Brensta

Brensta Member

Albums:
    I'm in a slightly similar situation, I only get to see my man on the weekends because we live a couple of hours apart and we are both very busy during the week.

I've "tried" a couple of things to get around this problem, but without a doubt what works best is just patience on your partners part. I know you guys might just want to get straight into it, but you probably don't want to stretch yourself out permanently.

Besides, despite what all the men's magazines might say, I love foreplay :)

8. Empty_Hole

Empty_Hole New Member

I know you can get some for the penis aswell to make it easier to last longer, but there are some around to reduce the feeling of the anus so a person can refrain from feeling as much pain.

and for the others couple of people saying about loose holes and negative effects, there shouldnt be either providing he is not stretching it too far, and by the sounds of it he only wants to stretch it a bit so he can take his BFs cock which wont cause any bad effects. As long as the muscle isnt overstreched it is able to retract to normal size.

9. gary1984

gary1984 New Member

Agree with Brensta patience is a virtue. Plus it's hot to take your time. If all else fails try poppers. Worked for me. :smile:

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I meant that if you put the numbing cream on your bottom, doesn't it also end up getting on his penis?

11. mclivin86

mclivin86 New Member

Albums:
    Just relax, that has helped me deal with it, not sure if it's the same for guys.

12. w2btm

w2btm New Member

Albums:
    Dildo's and but plugs do help - and IME do not permanently stretch you out a couple weeks of no back door action and your body tightens back up.

13. Smartalk

Gold Member

Remember that PAIN is the bodies alarm system that there is something wrong and needs to be investigated. You wouldn't take the battery out of a smoke detector because it kept going off. Same with your anus dont numb the area with creams gels or sprays, you could do serious damage and not know it has been done, until the numbness wears off. I shouldn't think you would like to explain that injury in A & E