How to take a large penis with ease for anal sex?

evrain

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys!

I was wondering whether any of you could maybe share some experiences of having sex with a large penis?

My partner is about 8 inches and 6 inches girth, and I find it very difficult to take without experiences some discomfort. Usually, I don't bottom and hadn't done so in 2 years prior to meeting him, but the thought of him inside me does turn me on and I do want to do it for him.

Tips anyone? Would be greatly appreciated.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is one of the most common questions asked on LPSG. I think that you will find that there are many good answers in previous threads on the subject. Perhaps you should employ the search feature?

I've personally answered this question at least once a week for the past month, in great detail and with helpful tips about what worked for me.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My buddy is about 7X5.5 and it's tough to take, even with plenty of warming up and foreplay. However, we tried some anal ease last time, a numbing lube, and that dramatically helped with taking it. However, it numbed his dick, so he was having problems finishing. So, there's always a trade-off.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There have been threads which dealt with this, but I'm not sure they are easy to locate. My suggestions: Have your buddy get as clean as possible inside. Both of you have some hot foreplay. Get him on his right side with his left leg extended to your left to expose his anus. Start with a lubed finger in a lubed ass - very slowly and gently. (You can also put a latex glove on that hand.) Increase the number of lubed fingers and movement. Aim toward the prostate. Try not to cause pain. When your bud has opened a little, press your glans up against the opening firmly. Hold it there - but firmly. Keep exerting pressure, but don't enter him until the sphincter relaxes. Then enter slowly and gradually. Once your head has passed the sphincters without causing appreciable pain, you are IN. Go slowly. Gradually go deeper. Have him tell you when it feels good - or how it feels.

You might have to withdraw fully or most of the way and add lube. I don't suggest bareback, but if you do that, entering him in a hot shower is an easy entry. Lube his asshole before you enter. Once you have conditioned his anus, you might be able to dry off and reinsert it in bed more easily. I don't recommend rimming or having him suck you after you have fucked him because of the risk of disease. Wash your penis first. I never want to suck a shitty penis. That is another reason to consider a latex glove - to keep the fingers clean.

There are some guys who seem to have tender assholes, and it is very difficult for them to take a big one. Never use force and just plunge it in. You can tear something. Make him tell you what he wants or doesn't want. I'm no expert - just my experience.

Reactions: Yondermtn

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There have been threads which dealt with this, but I'm not sure they are easy to locate.

Believe me, they are not hard to locate.

I did a search for 'anal', in Sex with a Large Penis. In the first four pages I found these threads with REALLY obvious titles.

http://www.lpsg.org/207272-1-thread-2-questions-anal.html

http://www.lpsg.org/155040-is-my-cock-too-big.html

http://www.lpsg.org/187394-anal-sex-in-6-girth.html

http://www.lpsg.org/207353-challenge-fitting-my-dick-in.html

http://www.lpsg.org/206833-anal-sex.html

http://www.lpsg.org/204144-how-can-i-help-my.html

http://www.lpsg.org/202351-bottoming-for-a-big-one.html

There are probably other threads with good advise that have less obvious titles.

Seriously, why should we spend ten or twenty minutes typing advise for someone, when they're too lazy to spend two minutes on the search function?

Rammajamma771

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
All of the above is good advice. Here is another bit of advice. When he starts to enter, take a huge, deep breath. Slowly let it out as he enters you. My doctor taught me this when doing a prostate exam. He was warning me he has FAT fingers. When you exhale, your sphincter relaxes. This really works.

D_Miltie Orgasmic

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys!

I was wondering whether any of you could maybe share some experiences of having sex with a large penis?

My partner is about 8 inches and 6 inches girth, and I find it very difficult to take without experiences some discomfort. Usually, I don't bottom and hadn't done so in 2 years prior to meeting him, but the thought of him inside me does turn me on and I do want to do it for him.

Tips anyone? Would be greatly appreciated.

It's definetly the width that's the most difficult. My partner is 9 X 6 and he told me long ago to breathe hard and push. It helps but the reality is that 20 years into this, I've learned to accept the fact that it's going to difficult and a take some time.

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's definetly the width that's the most difficult. My partner is 9 X 6 and he told me long ago to breathe hard and push. It helps but the reality is that 20 years into this, I've learned to accept the fact that it's going to difficult and a take some time.

Im taking notes:biggrin1:

Cadte

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I took this guys dick that was 11x5 , it went in with eazy no pain the only problem I had was after 20 min in to our sex it felt like his dick was in my lower stomach and I started to get this very uncomfort pressure in my stomach . I think his dick was pushing a lot of air in me , because when he finish and pulled out it sound like when you let air out of a balloon
That was my first time taking a dick that large ,

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hmm.. lube up. and stretch.

but i'd say for any guy wanting to get fucked, he needs to train with a dildo. for a large cock, then simply get a large dildo.

Me myself I got a little ass, butt how I open up for a big dick is get me a fat 8" dildo slap a glove on lube it up real good, then my ass. Sit on slowly take the head stop lube some more sit back on it push some more. Once you get that mushroom head in ride it slowly get up lube again then push it all the way in the you can take any position he puts you in. The problem is opening up the door to let him once you do that you'll be fine

What about a 11 inch and 6 inches thick dick in the ass what then how would you get used to that a lot of lube or something else ??

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are some guys who seem to have tender assholes, and it is very difficult for them to take a big one. Never use force and just plunge it in. You can tear something. Make him tell you what he wants or doesn't want. I'm no expert - just my experience.

I'm one of those guys. I have thin skin, and tear easily. Played with a don top about 8 years ago, and wasn't ready for the physicality. Learned a huge lesson.....I'm not into dom tops! I need a 'take a slow and easy' top. It never felt right with the dom, and I ended up out of commission for the next 6 months with tears and fissures.

Often it's not even about size, but the chemistry between you two. I had a 9 x 6 top easily slide in, and wasn't even aware he was fully in. Was so relaxed with him, was a perfect time.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
in the beginning i was so intimidated by the thought of my bf's penis in my ass :eek: but he would take his time to get me all worked up, give me a few orgasms first, and then use a ton of lube and slowly push it in while it was semi-erect (and then swell to his full size once he was in me). it felt fantastic, there was absolutely no pain.

lately its much easier. despite frequent anal my butt is tighter than ever, but i can totally relax and take it fully erect without so much preparation. practice makes perfect :oops:

anal isn't rocket science ;)
for the person doing the fucking, its all about patience and preparation. lots of foreplay (orgasms really help loosen you up) and lots of good quality lube.
for the person getting fucked, its mostly just psychological: relaxing, loosening up and getting over the intimidation.

i don't know about the alcohol thing.. it might help you relax, but most of the stories i hear involving alcohol+sex are pretty negative experiences.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I need a 'take a slow and easy' top.

This is the story of my sex life as a top: slow and easy with lots of lube. It's rewarding to watch a partner get used to it over multiple sessions. The ones who dance on big dildos solo are easy to spot. They get right on and go to town.

What I really wanted to say here is that as a top I've spent a lot of my time on my back. ;)

Reactions: damnimbi

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is the story of my sex life as a top: slow and easy with lots of lube. It's rewarding to watch a partner get used to it over multiple sessions. The ones who dance on big dildos solo are easy to spot. They get right on and go to town.

What I really wanted to say here is that as a top I've spent a lot of my time on my back. ;)

My kind of top!! Well done sir.