how to take cock in the ass when the cock is over 9 inches long?

D_cnl11kxb

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently got fucked by this guy who had at least 10inches down there it was just bangin inside of me and hurt like fuck. I see these guys on videos swallowing these cocks and I"m thikin, "where the hell do these cocks go" Somebody please give me some pointers because I consider myself a good bottom but that just hurt and wasn't much fun. I can take the thick just not the long ones.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's going to hurt, at least a little. At least at first.

The issue is to do with the bundles of nerves that connect your brain to your rectum and anus.

The pain responses can be moderated, by means of emotion, the social bonding responses, and imagination.

Think of how you think of him ... maybe a picture of a big strong sportsman, or a solider, or a lumberjack or whatever. Some fantasy. Focus on that, in your mind's eye.

Think about giving. Trying to help him use your body, to give him pleasure. Advanced bottoms can have enough control to rythmically clench their ass around a man's dick, as he fucks, to give even more pleasure. It takes a while to get there, but it can be done.

Just keep calm too. Relax. Take it smoothly, and in serenity. It's obviously exciting, your mind goes all over the place. But don't focus on concern or fear... the Dark Side are they :wink:

D_cnl11kxb

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was an awesome reply. My only other question is that it felt like it was hitting a wall inside there like it couldn't go in any further. Is there a better position for really long str8 dicks?

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was an awesome reply. My only other question is that it felt like it was hitting a wall inside there like it couldn't go in any further. Is there a better position for really long str8 dicks?

There is an inner sphincter, at the top of the rectum. Sometimes that can be banged by the head of a long cock. It does hurt, and there's not much you can do to stop it, in terms of the basic geometry. It won't usually open, for good physiological reasons, but occasionally it can.

But, as mentioned above, our responses to pain can be controlled by our minds. Each of us is a nugget of complete freedom... use imagination, refocus.

:smile:

Last edited:

B_StevJ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The inner can always be open, but it takes a good top with patience to allow it to seat there and naturally allowing it to open by itself. At that point, you will know you have taken him all the way.

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
I have exactly the same issues with my boyfriend.
He is 9 plus and thick. He seems to grow once he's engaged
with my ass, and gets longer. That hitting the wall feeling
is very familiar with me. I have learned a few tricks to help
him slide inside the inner sphincter. It's awesome once he's in there,
and he says it grabs at his dick head wonderfully.

uncutcanuck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The fun only begins when the inner sphincter opens.
Keys to enjoying being fucked by a 8.5+ dick: lots of lube generously applied as he slowly enters; might be easier kneeling rather than on your back; as he pushes in, gently push out, as though taking a dump; some lube injected before he enters will help a lot; poppers offer a lot of help in this type of thing, they open those areas really efficiently -- but poppers are regarded as somewhat contraversial in some quarters, use your own judgement; a few glasses of wine or a joint will make this inner penetration easier.
One of the key things is whether the top actually knows and understands where he is aiming his dick. I think a lot of bigger guys don't really know how the ass is configured and where they might be able to put that thing if they were more aware.
It feels really awesome when the head finds the rectal valve (inner sphincter) and gently tickles the opening. This takes time to find, for some, but when he does his bottom will likely make a welcoming noise, like "ahhhh, oh yeah!" At this point he has to be patient especially if the bottom is not used to having that area penetrated. Lots of lube, gentle massage with the head of his dick, a little poppers (or a joint or drink beforehand) and that valve will open just enough for him to begin opening it with the head of his dick. At this point it will begin to tickle in a really, really good way. He still needs to be patient, though, as although the tickling feels good the stretch of the valve can be a little achey. But as the cock head hits the nerve endings just beyond the rim of the rectal valve it is highly stimulating and will be intense but good; the stimulation itself will begin to make the bottom's ass WANT to open. It becomes such a good itch that your inner opening just keeps wanting to feel that sensation. At this point there is no more hitting a wall. He can begin to go balls deep with a great feeling for both. As the scene becomes more relaxed and the holes more open, keep adding lube. Now he can begin -- in time -- to take his dick father out and gently slide back "home" with much more ease. This feels really, really good because he is hitting all the nerves around the anus, the prostate, the great areas in the rectum and finally the repeated stimulation of the rectal valve and beyond which, combined, can produce a really mind blowing symphony of sensations. It is when you have experienced this that bigger dicks become the definite desire rather than a frightening possibility.

Getting hot just thinking about those bigger dicks!!

Hope this helps!

Reactions: allnatural

B_aurica

Experimental Member
Media
I have exactly the same issues with my boyfriend.
He is 9 plus and thick. He seems to grow once he's engaged
with my ass, and gets longer. That hitting the wall feeling
is very familiar with me. I have learned a few tricks to help
him slide inside the inner sphincter. It's awesome once he's in there,
and he says it grabs at his dick head wonderfully.

The same situation.
My Bf is 8.5 incher and sex is painful as fuck during first deep penetration. After... is great!