How would you feel about your man eating his own cum?

ZDong

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry if this freaks anyone out, but in the lifestyle I'm involved I sleep with a lot of guy's wives/girlfriends. The wives are usually dominant to their husbands and one of the things they get off on is watching their husbands "clean up" either their own or another guy's cum. I'm a what the lifestyle considers a "Bull" (sexually aggressive, not submissive). I don't eat my own, but I know a lot of guys who do...or they eat another man's (like mine or another Bull).

So, my question to the ladies here is:

Would you be turned on by your man licking up his own or would that be a huge no-no to you?

Reactions: lime60178

ZDong

Experimental Member
Media
I thought that maybe this activity was more tied to the lifestyle I'm involved in, or maybe to Mistress/Slave type situations. I find it interesting that it goes beyond that.

Hopefully more ladies will respond to this as well to keep the study going! Even you ladies who have never have this experienced...what does your excite-o-meter say about this activity?

Thanks for answering everyone.

sweetmissy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I have had a man lick his cum out of me, so to answer your question: Yes, it’s a huge turn-on for me. Before the first time I would have said “no”. I get into a playful mood at times and it was one of those days, I was kidding him about cleaning up his mess. At first he said “hell no” but I finally coaxed him into it. Needless to say, he enjoyed it after it was all said and done.

ZDong

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, I have had a man lick his cum out of me, so to answer your question: Yes, it’s a huge turn-on for me. Before the first time I would have said “no”. I get into a playful mood at times and it was one of those days, I was kidding him about cleaning up his mess. At first he said “hell no” but I finally coaxed him into it. Needless to say, he enjoyed it after it was all said and done.

Most of the men that I've talked with who have engaged in this activity enjoyed it because of their partner's response to it, but only a few did it because they personally wanted to. In other words, it seems that a woman's attitude towards it has a lot to do with the man's desire to "clean up his mess."

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
guys and ladies...in the heat of a session w/your LONGTERM partner, finishing the sex can and often includes ingesting each others spunk/juices..to think a bit more of the mans fluid as not fun stuff is missing out on some of the afterglow that is nearly the best part...i guess you have to have love or lust involved to enjoy a good finish...try it, to me it gives a job well done feel.

Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
swapping a load from mouth to mouth....drooling of the fluids...yes sounds grosss but again in the heat of passion it is all good...but with me..and some others..that moment fades quick...

sexcrazzed1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife is turned off by it but does not have a problem with me eating my cum when shes not watching. But would love to eat her pussy after a good fuck.

Reactions: Kinkey

honeyshugar

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always thought it was incredibly gross. My hubby has a hot wife fetish (NOT CHEATER) and loves me to get fucked by our friend (my bull) then come home and ride his face. I wasn't turned on by it at first but his obvious pleasure brought me around. He will also clean up his own mess too. I have been working hard at being more dominant for him and am starting to really get into the role as the dom. I was surprised during a particularly fun evening involving myself, my hubby, friend/bull and another couple that my bull ate me out after I got fucked and cum in. He didn't even balk a bit. It made me cum so hard to have my otherwise dominant bull eating my freshly creamed pussy.