Huey Lewis vs. Peter Frampton

kaczynski66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read an article in Spin magazine a few years ago that was written by a veteran rock n roll groupie. She dropped alot of names, most of which I don't remember. I do, however, remember that she said the biggest she'd ever seen was that of Huey Lewis from "Huey Lewis and the News," which apparently is thicker than a pop can. Peter Frampton supposedly has a preposterously tiny penis, and is known as "Millimeter Peter" amongst his generation of groupies.

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that Kiss made a song about her "Plaster Caster". She would make plaster molds of guys dicks. I cannot think of her real name at the moment.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I read an article in Spin magazine a few years ago that was written by a veteran rock n roll groupie. She dropped alot of names, most of which I don't remember. I do, however, remember that she said the biggest she'd ever seen was that of Huey Lewis from "Huey Lewis and the News," which apparently is thicker than a pop can. Peter Frampton supposedly has a preposterously tiny penis, and is known as "Millimeter Peter" amongst his generation of groupies.
LOL! "Millimeter Peter" :biggrin:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You must be talking about "Sweet Connie" Hamzy. She is a "famous" groupy who has been quoted as saying that Huey Lewis was the biggest she's had.

I believe that Kiss made a song about her "Plaster Caster". She would make plaster molds of guys dicks. I cannot think of her real name at the moment.
I don't think Connie is the Plaster Caster, but I could be mistaken.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those comments would have been from Sweet Sweet Connie, not Cynthia Plastercaster.

Reactions: deleted62003

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, well, well... ol' Huey Lewis is sporting a huge dick, it doesn't surprise me because his voice is like the manliest fucking voice I have ever heard on a white man... manlier that Johnny Cash or Leonard Cohen... a fucking thick and rich voice that hints at his other "manly" traits... as thick as a soda can? Surely she must be joking, even ol' shorty mac would be bested by a soda can... wristthickxl isn't as big as a soda either. I am just hitting 8 inches of girth these days and it has been a HUGE mountain to climb, a soda can is a bit over 9 inches around, I know of only about 4 or 5 pumpers who DON'T use silicone who have achieved 9 inches of girth, it is soooo fucking rare. Even Mr. 18 inch can't claim over 7.5 inches in girth... if it is true, he would have the thickest cock in entertainment, let alone music.

Frampton is tiny? Maybe it is the tight pants that he wore... they might have compressed his weiner, that sux... but, I do know that having little to no bulge in his skintight white pants didn't stop 60% of teenage girls in dreaming about his lovely golden locks! lol!!!!

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have seen Short Cuts many times and remember the scene where Huey pees on a fishing trip. Nice cock but not that spectacular.

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check out these images for evidence to consider. On the left is a picture of Huey Lewis playing with some members of Thin Lizzy back in the early 70s. On the right is a picture of Huey from his album cover for "Fore!" In both cases, he's sportin' some pretty impressive bulge.

Attachments

Dan

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Huey was in a movie, where he takes it out and pees off a rock, or something. I believe you get a fairly good look at it. The name of the movie, escapes me right now, but I'm sure you can look it up on IMDB.

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in short cuts, that was a fake penis

That was a prosthetic. Hollywood, baby.

Huey was in a movie, where he takes it out and pees off a rock, or something. I believe you get a fairly good look at it.

Dan, I understand not wanting to search through pages of comments when there are such. But, not reading two or three comments before yours is pretty lame.