Huge Amateur Black Cock Jacks off

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No doubt this brotha is huge, unfortunately we only get one point of view, and it's the worst one to gauge overall size. Can't believe he didn't give us a profile shot to see the length. Quite impressive though when he grips it with both hands and there's still a lot of dick left over, lol. I love big black dick!:biggrin1:

D

deleted554163

I think that black dick is the biggest cock I have ever seen - its huge!

B_4inchesoftinyfun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
bigger than you donkeycoc? damn, you are right he is a monster! It must be real though - you can tell by how he moves his whole hand up and down - has to be at least three hand lengths! (or more than 3 times my size! damn!)

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I've seen another vid of this guy from a different angle before... if it's the same guy, he looked to suffer from "small guy with a big cock" syndrome... (kinda like Mandingo who is HUGE, but also is a small guy, which greatly amplifies the imagery)

But regardless, the guy looks to be every bit of 9" if not 10", no matter how tall or short he is.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fucking hell! It must be gigantic if it still looks big next to that white whale! I must admit though, it does fill me with hope - she's twice my size but if she can get still juicy black dick there's hope for me yet! :smile: