Huge Balls, Huge Cumshot..Is this real???

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is that special technique? or anyone here can make it?

i did a huge cum shot many times if i had sex without cum for 3-4 times (2 days), and it's not that huge like in the vid. it was kinda crazy loads of cums if he could do it actually. or those huge sets of bull nuts are the cause he could cum like that?

unbelievable!!

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, I think the giveaway is the monster balls, if that is what they are. There is a misconception that semen is stored in your balls, hence the idea that you have to have big balls to store that much cum. I was told a couple of years ago that the guy is in Germany and has a condition where he has two exit points for his urethra, one at the end of this penis and the other just above his balls. I was told there was some kind of tube inserted in the lower hole, masked by the fake balls.
I have never seen the original. Every time I see the video the first part is missing. Anyone know where the original is? Dennis

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Interesting that he is so easily offended and tells them not to start threads on him without his permission. Um...dude...I get where you're comin from, but YOU chose to put this stuff out in the public forum. It's gonna be commented upon, and you can't stop people from discussing it. Some folks get so funny about that.

opinion_man

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello The Actual Thread Link You Need To Read Is :mike_trenton75 - Page 2 - dick.net Forums

The Sixth Response Down Was Posted By The Owner And Creator Of dick.net And Clarifies all the problems you are having with the videos. The link AVG posted only highlights the first page of the thread which attacks the videos and does not show the resolution to the thread.

Read the 6th post down on the link I posted.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He also posts on Dick.net
mike_trenton75 - dick.net Forums

Dunno what to say about the vids, execpt that I can't watch more than about 5 seconds

Funny the guy outright lies and says they are "ejaculations"... clearly they aren't the result of pushing back out whatever he foolishly injected in himself. He goes into this "I don't have to defend myself" rhetoric, yet doesn't refute what I'm guessing is ppl saying there's video doctoring (which it isn't... these are "real") and self-injecting (which is indeed what he's done).

Is it just me, but doesn't dude look frighteningly like Kurt Warner?

Attachments

opinion_man

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I checked those pics,,,he is not Kurt Warner. And That is real cum that he shoots. No injections. You should really read the link I gave you, It will help you with your mental issues over mike trenton and will help you with your jealousy problem that you have with him.

Obviosuly you are jealous of him and are acting like a cry baby LOL.

So what if the guy can shoot huge loads, it does not effect your life in any personal way. You should learn to read though, the post by dick hunter in the thread really does make perfect sense.

• Wow
Reactions: JX711

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I checked those pics,,,he is not Kurt Warner. And That is real cum that he shoots. No injections. You should really read the link I gave you, It will help you with your mental issues over mike trenton and will help you with your jealousy problem that you have with him.

Obviosuly you are jealous of him and are acting like a cry baby LOL.

So what if the guy can shoot huge loads, it does not effect your life in any personal way. You should learn to read though, the post by dick hunter in the thread really does make perfect sense.

Lighten up Francis. I was having fun with the Kurt Warner pics... just the similarity was quite close.

Just re-read it again for you, and all the guy says is "I do not have to explain myself, nor do I have to defend myself. Why should I? Have I asked any of you to do the same?....No. I would expect the same from you in return." ..and some one time poster that says he knows him and has seen it.

Actually, I have seen someone who can cum more than me, and at least that was real... oh Peter North, too, but he's losing a few ropes these days.

I'm of the ilk of belief that someone will always be bigger, better, blah blah blah. Besides, I don't woo women to date or sleep with me because of my output (well, kinda sorta a couple have). Regardless...

A few of us here are quick to spot a fake out, perhaps too soon... you say, but we've threaded over this a million times, and a few members have explained how this done.