Huge Balls

jjdov26: Oh/ in that case. thanks for the sentiment. But please don't use that term with me again.

makes me feel..... uncomfortable

jjdov26: gosh pokjbv,

your reply was huge. that's cool tho.

I guess your right about the terms. the only thing I could think of was some were round and some were oval. But since mine are oval, and i always called them "balls", i figured that was not the case.

BTW, you use of parts or speach to mark your point put my English degree to shame.

Icarus213: When I was at parachute school the instructor checking off my parachute harnass told me to tighten up the lower straps that went around around my legs and groin, "or else your nuts are going to be cashews when your main opens." Thought it was funny, and I have called them nuts ever since. :)

aj2181: I've got mid range hangers about 5 inches. I'd say they are a little bigger around than a grapefruit. My scrotum is really hairy. My soft cock is about 7 inches long.
I have an unusually large amount of cum. I have really forceful ejaculations so I had my girlfreind hold a glass up to the tip of my penis head, we measured a little over four tablespoons of cum.

Icarus213: For those of you with really big balls: are you proud of them at all, or does it really matter to you?

BIGBOYDAVE: I like mine but they do get in the way alot and as i said on other boards it hurts when u accidently sit on im :'(

giozam76: I've sat on my nuts a couple of times - NOT cool!

I have to pull them up when I sit down...everywhere I go. I try to be as discreet as possible, but I'm sure that people notice me tugging on my crotch everytime I sit down. :p

ace420: I am constantly sitting on or crushing my balls. It is a real problem. Oh, well, everybody has their problems right?

HUGE_Nuts: I LOVE my balls.....although they are quite annoying at times.

Wouldn't give em up for anything though!

Nothing better than a set of big knockers to show a mighty bulge!

Icarus213: Come to think of it, I have heard more male friends brag about the size of their nuts than about the size of their dick. I think there is something masculine in the connotation attatched to ball size that isn't there with dick size. We actually use ball size more frequently in everyday speech, so maybe there IS something to that thought.

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I did more than just sit on them by accident... I kinda jumped on them :'(

I work with children, and we were playing with one of those big parachutes which you play with. Well part of the game is to make a tent with it. To do this, you lift it right into the air run into the centre while holding onto it and tucking it under your "bum". Well as I'm taller than the children, so that I didn't ruin the whole thing I had to get onto my "bum" as quick as possible... so I decided to just drop... right onto my balls! I'm still feeling the pain and I was CRYING with pain.

I've decided the parachute will stay in the cupboard for a LONG TIME!!!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, mine are huge. I've never had anyone i slept with fail to comment positively on it...enviously sometimes, depending on the guy.
The underwear and the pants you buy have a lot to do with my comfort. And i have to be really careful in shorts, if i'm not wearing underwear.

croixbull: This is kind of an old thread but I just started with the board. I weigh in at 13" bag drained. Each one is about 4.25" long. I sit on them (right up there with getting them kicked), bang them around when I walk (boxer briefs) and when I cross my legs guy style they look like two big lemons. I've given up hiding them and go for comfort.

It's kind of funny when you guys talk about showing a bulge or not. With my soft dick size and giant nuts, I don't have any choice. (i know, brag brag). I was looking at a travel mag today on Scotland and it had a picture of guys in camo kilts. Maybe move there for a little comfort.....

Serious though, huge nuts really screams "What a man!" Big nutted guys are almost always damn masculine fucks.

:p

Icarus213: I've noticed the same thing- guys with huge balls tend to look and act more masculine. I don't think I've ever seen a more effeminate or boyish guy with noticeably large nuts.

croixbull: Hey Icarus,
Well, you know there are some of those twink pictures with big hangs, but if you look close you find they really aren't very big guys so their balls look big but really aren't. Alot are altered too.

Yeah, big nuts = "ballsy" guys " (assertive, aggressive and not cowards), "nuts for brains" (strong testosterone filled guys), "bull balled" (aggressive, again a testosterone-filled term) . Slang is filled with terms that equate rough masculine strong guys with bull nards (another ball term).

Also the kinda wide legged gait that you see on bull balled guys is a giveaway that they are huge. (Someone in this thread mentioned it) It is equated with a masculine walk "balsy" walk in the popular culture.

We don't walk that way to swagger, actually, the back of the sack is rubbing in between our legs and we instinctively minimize it. If your thighs come together when you stand straight legged, like mine, that rubbing happens constantly unless you walk with your leg apart slightly.

I think that the assumption that huge nuts = high testosterone is true. I sure feel like I've got a high hormone level all the time. Aggressive and well... "balsy"
CB

longelephantballs: h     I'm one of those with huge (20 plus inches in circumference) and long (hang as long as your cocks) balls. Love em and wouldn't want it any other way!

Also love those with big balls and especially long balls! So those of you that have them, would enjoy chatting, exchaning e-mails etc.

I sometimes wonder if the fact huge balls seem rarer isn't so much from the fact that there are less of them, but that guys with them don't get out and let it be know as much.  What do you all think?

From my days on the farm, I found what we used on the cows udders was good for the balls too.  Several  of you called it "udder balm". I know it as "Bag Balm" comes in a green metal can and can be found at Walgreen Drugstores. Maybe we're talking about the same thing.

I found the best underwear for huge balls is thigh length jockies. You just pull the legs up a little and it makes a nice big "basket" to put them in.

One of you asked if we have pics of our balls. Didn't see anyone answer that. Don't know why?  I do have pics, they can be accessed at: http://briefcase.yahoo.com/longelephantballs

emilywee: to be completely frank, i used to be grossed out by balls, but once I got into hung guys an appreciation for ball size followed! you can really get the particular scent of a guy from his balls, and they feel so nice when they're really soft and hangy!

dantien: i have those really big bull balls, and I walk funny with them (kinda embarrassing), but not super masculine at all really. most of me is pretty average and then I got stuck with these big guys so I dont know if that negates the thought that big balls=masculine but it does for me.

I tell ya, they are a hassle...wanna try that udder balm though

croixbull: Hey long elephantballs,
Gosh, looked at your pictures. Never pumped my nuts. All genetics. Doesn't pumping like that eventually destroy them so you end up nutless or no hormones cause the tissue is wrecked?

Anyway, damn nice bag bud
CB