Huge Bell Ends

fenderbender

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi All,...Not seen much on this subject, Im 9x6 which is a very big cock,..but I have a huge Bellend/Helmet..much much fatter than the shaft,and swells up great!!...do most women like big Helmets and think they are sexy to suck??...all the women love the size of my cock head,wondering what womens thoughts were.Dave

mileshye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't speak for the ladies, just for one gay guy in the Northwest. I love a big swollen like you've described. When I look at the whole erect penis, it just seems so much more like a penis should look like. I sense a strength in the shaft, in its ability to hold such a helmet aloft, as if in triumph. And thus, strength in the entire man. But then, I could be wrong.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was wondering if they give women more pleasure than a penis with a smoother transition from head to shaft?

From my experience, yes. I've been told a few times that the large head of my cock feels very good when I'm going slow at first, and just using the first two inches to slip in and out between her labia... then once I'm sliding deeper, the ridge of the head drags nicely over the g-spot.