Huge black schlong.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice pics B'n'L!

I saw them on your blog at Tumblr yesterday which I discovered for the first time. Though I've scoped your gallery here several times in the last couple of years. I love your cock and your positive attitude. I was sorry to see that there are ignorant people calling you a fake on your tumblr site - I will vouch for you - they don't know real hot monstermeat when it's staring them in the face!

Most important don't let the trolls get you down, your shit is REAL!

BTW I wish I lived closer to you, I can take a fist or a fat dildo so I think I could manage to get most or all of your meat in me - hey it would be a first for both of us! Though I once got fucked by a white guy with a 10 x 8 so it was a bit smaller than yours but felt sooo good!

I hope you get success turning your cock and your PE technique into a business. Best of luck, yeah, I know, you were born lucky!

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just a lil showing off.

I love all of the new cock photos you've posted recently. You have GOT to be, the largest cock on this site. I agree don't let the nay-sayers get you down. I for One believe in you. I hope you're getting all of the action you deserve. I would be proud to be a member of your fan club. :wink:

D_T_Watt

Account Disabled
Media
I love all of the new cock photos you've posted recently. You have GOT to be, the largest cock on this site. I agree don't let the nay-sayers get you down. I for One believe in you. I hope you're getting all of the action you deserve. I would be proud to be a member of your fan club. :wink:

Thank u