• Even bigger!

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters

chaosaysmu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course there's always going to be a point when a penis is simply too big for most of us to handle, aside from non-penetrative acts. I'm sure there's more than one user on here who has had to find something else to do with a partner who couldn't fit him.

That aside, the imagination is a powerful place, and in fiction or roleplay we can come up with things which would be utterly impossible in real life, which are still lots of fun to talk about. There are plenty of websites devoted to such things, of course, but i'm curious how the folks of LPSG feel about this.

For me, as long as the story is well-written or i like the style of drawing (or photomanip), I don't have much of a limit. I recently saw a drawing of a cute fellow whose cock was large enough for him to use as a body pillow, laying on top of it. Obviously not possible or practical in real life, but in the context of sheer fantasy I found it kind of hot ^.^

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I voted for below 12", because my limitation is actually significantly less than that.

I don't know that I have as much of a limitation with girth -- my husband's 6" girth is a tight fit, but it does fit and he can fuck me hard.

His length, however, will not fit quite all the way inside me, at least not without some serious banging on the end of my fornix (in just about any position). I often have an abdominal ache after a hard fucking. So I think if a man were even 8" or longer, with me, it would be more than I could fit in, at least lengthwise.

I'm a bit surprised you didn't ask about girth, because I think people have limits there too, although I'm not quite sure what mine would be, because I've never been fucked by a man with a thicker cock than my husband's.

Cylon_Number_14

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I fantasize of being as long as mandingo, but generally I think that 8" by 6" girth would be the best because it would be dramatic but within the bounds of what women can handle without special training, LOL. My wife swears she can't sit totally upright on me without feeling I'm "hitting her bladder" and I'm only 7" by 5.5" so I barely qualify for this site (LOL). She tells me that if I was actually huge she'd have considered breaking up with me rather than losing her virginity to me. I think she's just using hyperbole, but it does reinforce my fantasy 8-by-6

Seogra

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't have much desire to take one myself, or to be bigger than I currently am. However, I'm a big fan of extreme pentrations and watching women take (seemingly) monstrous cocks. Girth more so than length. My favorite scenes to watch are short, slender women taking guys like Shane Diesel, where the petite size of the woman makes his girth look even more immense.

I don't know that I could put a number on it, or describe it in relation to the male/object, but more in relation to the woman taking it. I just really like seeing her stretched out, especially on the 'outstroke'.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as I have said before, I'd like to be 10 x7. I'm tall and 10 would fit my body better. I'm slender with girth of 6.25 - 6.50, so that's always been kind of wow factor. I'm a little over 7" long, and if I had another 3" in length, double wow factor. it's just a wish, a dream. what I got now has worked pretty damn good in this life.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had a long standing fantasy (20yrs), of being fucked mercilessly by a group of guys with cocks ranging from 14inches to 18inches and as thick as a mans arm . Of course i know that they don't exist ,but , if they did ,would i really take them on . Well,, i would certainly allow them to tie me down, then i would have no say in the matter. How i wish that guys like that existed in this world... love to be fucked hard by Jonah Falcon.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd like mine to be over a footlong just so I could put a stop to this thread. :biggrin1:

I'd actually like to be big enough to be able to self suck without having to bother taking up yoga or something to get more flexible which means I'd need to be about 2 feet long or something and less than 6 inches girth (I have a small mouth) so my cock would look ridiculously long and thin.