huge cock head

B_bitti14

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, we will have to disagree on this issue. I find the mushroom cockhead in the video very disproportional - and actually I find it freakish and ugly - IMHO - Yikes :-(

To me a nice cock has a head that suits the rest of the cock.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd definitely prefer a long cock than a mushroom head, I always find that huge heads freak me out! I like heads like mine that are just big enough that you can distinguish it from the shaft... Hot!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too like having both. Seems like half the comments to my pics or PM's point out a massive or huge cockhead. Have had a number of buddies/partners/quickies say the same thing. I am always amused as I simply don't see it as anything but just right. Will admit that using a small cylinder, that I've attempted without much success to restore the foreskin. At least, I'm glad it's not a giantic mushroom.

Now when it comes down to my partner preference...1st choice is an uncut guy with enough foreskin so that he can cockdock with me and get both of us off before we proceed to the hard core stuff.:biggrin1:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I too like having both. Seems like half the comments to my pics or PM's point out a massive or huge cockhead. Have had a number of buddies/partners/quickies say the same thing. I am always amused as I simply don't see it as anything but just right. Will admit that using a small cylinder, that I've attempted without much success to restore the foreskin. At least, I'm glad it's not a giantic mushroom.

Now when it comes down to my partner preference...1st choice is an uncut guy with enough foreskin so that he can cockdock with me and get both of us off before we proceed to the hard core stuff.:biggrin1:

1) I like a huge long shaft AND a big mushroom cockhead! Im greedy!

2) Savage - you have got a MASSIVE mushroom cockhead

3) Savage - I dont have a foreskin :mad: Does this mean that i have to restore it BEFORE you have sex with me?? :mad:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) I like a huge long shaft AND a big mushroom cockhead! Im greedy!

2) Savage - you have got a MASSIVE mushroom cockhead

3) Savage - I dont have a foreskin :mad: Does this mean that i have to restore it BEFORE you have sex with me?? :mad:

DJ - In a world of Portabellos as evidenced by some of the gallery pic, I still wouldn't describe mine as massive. Guess it's in the eye of the beholder.

No to # 3, babe, we can have a battle of cross-swords and see who slimes who first.

BTW, your cock is still longer than mine by about 1/2 an inch