Huge Cumshot on Wikipedia

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ i don't think wikipedia would pay someone to do that....

but, that was amazing. i wish i could do the same. haha.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Nonsense. I think it will make them want to compete.

It's clearly an uncommon ejaculation and most people look at wikipedia to learn or reference things. If that .gif is a boys first experience of ejaculation it may well skewer his perception - just like a woman experiencing a large penis for her first time can alter her perception of 'average'.

As for competing, a large part of being able to do that is uncontrollable; not all, by any means, but some significant factors cannot be altered. Many who would try to 'compete' with that would be doomed to failure by genetics which could very well cause the self-consciousness I originally mentioned.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just when you think it's finished shooting, 3-4 more streams squirt out

I think the key to that, is a longer orgasm, which some guys are going to have, while other guys fade quick. Guys probably have a bit more semen than they think, as the ejaculation sort of "gives up" before it's all really gone?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not included on any actual article pages on wikipedia. I'm guessing that's why no one noticed and it's not removed by now.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
JWright: "... nevertheless that's pretty explicit indeed for wikipedia. "

"explicit"?

ex·plic·it [ik-splis-it]
–adjective 1.fully and clearly expressed or demonstrated; leaving nothing merely implied; unequivocal: explicit instructions; an explicit act of violence; explicit language. 2.clearly developed or formulated: explicit knowledge; explicit belief. 3.definite and unreserved in expression; outspoken: He was quite explicit as to what he expected us to do for him. 4.described or shown in realistic detail: explicit sexual scenes. 5.having sexual acts or nudity clearly depicted: explicit movies; explicit books. 6.Mathematics. (of a function) having the dependent variable expressed directly in terms of the independent variables, as y = 3x + 4. Compare implicit (def. 4).