Huge dicks in petite girls - does the size difference turn you on?

jp_80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The size difference is a turn on for me too.

I'm with a girl right now who can't possibly weigh more than 90 pounds. She's so skinny that my dick is thicker than her forearm. We have lots of foreplay and take it really slow for a long time. She orgasms on multiple occasions - and as flattered as I am to be the first guy to have that effect on her, it's really bumming me out that in order for me to cum I need the sex to be faster/rougher. And it becomes really painful for her at that point, even though she's very wet and we're lubed up just fine.

Knowing that I'm hurting a girl in that way (well in any way, obviously) is a huge turn off.

If she doesn't adjust to the size I'm going to be really disappointed. I like her and I really wish we could have sex without any issues. :frown1:

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Every time I see Shaq and his tiny girlfriend I wonder just how awesome it would be to watch them fuck.

Shaq And His Human GF

LOL! You got to be kidding! C'mon when Shaq first arrived on the scene I thought surely his package was proportionate to his frame. Now, I'm not so sure!!!!

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Funny thing is though, my lady is 4'11" and accommodates my size pretty well (long drawn-out sessions can be a strain to her, so maybe there is some bravado/fortitude at work - who can say). Larger lasses (say UK dress size 10 or 12 or 14 and 5'8" plus in stature) have usually been the ones to really scream and moan and holler and groan. Asa result, I find tiny gals more intimidating than Shrek's missus.

cjay8inc

Experimental Member
Media
My wife is pretty small 5'4" 120lbs 36c. However I've had a few a little bit more petite. All are white and I'm a black male. Yes I love intelligent attractive white women but thats a different story... I love small girls not sure that penis size diff plays a part or not. Here is a rundown of my expierences.

One was like 5'0" and 90 lbs max. She had a nice round butt and ample tits. She would come over after school and we would have sex daily. I had to work it in but she wasn't the tightest Ive had. I don't think she liked the sex too much because I hurt her and she paid me back. She told my cousin who was her best friend at the time that i had a really big penis. Great lol...

Another girl I had had 2 kids and was super thin but probably 5'3, she loved my dick. Said she loved the way it filled her up. She would keep coming back for more day after day and just constantly tell me how she liked my size.

Another girl I was with wsas 5'1" and super skinny she had 2 kids but when we had sex she was so vocal she came easily and was convulsing for like 5-10 minutes straight upon entry. I really filled her up good.

Another was 5'0 max with huge tits probably 100lbs she was the tightest I've had. It was so tight, it was hard to get in and when i did it hurt me during sex. It was okay I just didn't like it being too tight. Too tight isnt good either

One girl was 5'1 and maybe 90 lbs she was so good but i hurt her during sex and she didn't like that too much. However, she did "stay in contact" after that initial act.

The shortest girl ive had was probably 4'10 but her butt and boobs were perfect. i will never forget her because we put a hole in her apartment wall while screwing. I was doing her doggy and she said "you trying to hurt this pussy you can't hurt this pussy" wow... The best line of my sex life.

My wife on the other hand has the best pussy I've had, hers grips me when i push it really deep. You can feel it enter the fornix and it just grips my head, mmm.. However, she wont let me do her doggy, or legs up because she has mentioned I have a long penis.

anyway i hope my experiences helps to answer your question