HUGE Dicks in the Dominican Republic

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been to Parkchester, which is sort of like the DR, ;), can't speak for dick size, but the papis are very sexy (the true definition of papi caliente).

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
This thread makes me sad. Stereotypes may be BS, but sometimes they haunt you. A girl I knew had an ex from the DR. Half African Half Italian 6 foot 8. ..she never mentioned his dick, but I feared that it must have been huge and that was part of a gauntlet of insecurities that sabotaged our time together.

Fucking industrialized countries and our dick stunting chemicals.

Both parts have some truth... i m in Santo Domingo, i do live in the center of where that happens, in the colonial zone, those guys who do that are pretty low aducation or none education people, who like easy way like any others guys in the world.
They are not the representation of the dominican men or dominican people... We are honest and very worker men who dont sells our bodys by money, that s true we are really hot... really sexual, never had enough sex... but, no for money... i dont know what kind of people you interact with DAKRA but, i m sure that are not a nice and quality human been.

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DR is filled with gay men traveling there for big cock. Some go to Italy for food or Paris for fashion. RELAX !

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once met a woman at a large party. Many people did not know each other, so people
met and chatted with each other. The woman became very drunk and shared her story
of the DR, where she discovered numerous handsome young and very hung men.
She stayed an additional few days to satisfy herself and has returned to DR for more
several times. .

Reactions: amazzzed2