Huge ejaculation loads

D_Bobby_Ballbuffer

Just Browsing
Media
Well I was looking through the forums and I came across a couple of gals galleries. They were missjizzlover and spunkforjen. Both of them had some interesting pics of huge loads produced by men they had been with.

Both show pics of condoms filled with semen and spunkforjen has a whole tub full of it! That she froze! And drank it!

spunkforjen said that in one of the pics the man hadn't ejaculated for 4 months. Do you think that is possible?

Has anyone else been able to ejaculate so much and how did you do so?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, anything is absolutely possible as far as the guy holding off for four months, but usually your body will expel what it needs to if it's been hanging around for too long.

The other one about the tub full of cum frozen and later digested...as horrible as it sounds, it's really easy to do.

There's a long-running thread around here about a bucket full 'o cum saved up to drink...maybe someone will find it for you.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think it's possible he hadn't jerked off or have any kine sex with someone, but i don't think it's possible he went 4 months without ejaculating. we guys have wet dreams for get rid of excess, dead sperm. so, while he may not have had sex, i think he had a wet dream or two

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I was looking through the forums and I came across a couple of gals galleries. They were missjizzlover and spunkforjen. Both of them had some interesting pics of huge loads produced by men they had been with.

Both show pics of condoms filled with semen and spunkforjen has a whole tub full of it! That she froze! And drank it!

spunkforjen said that in one of the pics the man hadn't ejaculated for 4 months. Do you think that is possible?

Although I've never made it nearly that long, I think it's possible to go four months without ejaculating. But, as others have said, I don't think it would make for a bigger load than if one waited a week or two. Who's to know for sure, though? Everyone's different.

And everyone cums differently. Some have big ejaculations, some don't. I think it's mostly genetic. Since I first started ejaculating, I've shot big and far. Especially if it's been awhile since the last ejac. Sometimes, though, even a long wait doesn't yield a humoungous load. But then, I've had "second loads of the day" that were enormous volcanoes.

The mystery of ejaculation. :biggrin1:

devron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think the statements about 4 months not making a difference are right. The reservoir is only so big.

Personally, the bigger loads come with extreme horniness and long sessions of sex. The wait between has never made much of a difference.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah.........I would say 3-4 days is about the max one should wait - any longer and you wont see much of a change -- my largest load is in one of my videos here and it was 3 days........... it just kept cumming out - I am not much of a shooter though .......... although I wish I was somtimes.

jodude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm sure I read somewhere that cum essentially was reabsorbed into the body after a certain amount of time?

Sure, a week or two will allow some serious pent up action but 4 months?

jodude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
usually, saline gives that volume...but his balls look relatively normal sized, so not sure?

how?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Total BS.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, the longer i've gone without cumming, it seems I come more cum amounts. I once made the mistake of having an oral quickie with a young woman. I came in her mouth and she almost choked and the cum was drooling out of her mouth for minutes...

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's not photoshop but it's not real either. Those guys take an injection and that's what causes it. People see his balls and assume that corelates to the cum (phony) shot. The balls appear to have been injected with saline. This dude has been on a lot of different sites but he doesn't shoot real cum it is from the ijection hetakes. Sorry to disappoint you.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
It's not photoshop but it's not real either. Those guys take an injection and that's what causes it. People see his balls and assume that corelates to the cum (phony) shot. The balls appear to have been injected with saline. This dude has been on a lot of different sites but he doesn't shoot real cum it is from the ijection hetakes. Sorry to disappoint you.

Oh, you don't disappoint *me* in any way. I knew it was phony.
Where, exactly, would they inject that stuff?
Even guys taking anti-estrogens that make a lot of cum don't cum that much so it has to be phony in whatever way it is made.

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Man, Just for a moment suppose it's real. Does the body actually store that much sperm?
I have done some video editing work at my schools lab and I must say it's very very good work by someone...